Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

7 hours ago, Candylicious. said:

Maybe he's shooting with Candice tomorrow?

cr2jQnaM.jpg

• nomadrj#fb #bts One element of a successful video shoot is how the person in front of the lens 'connects' to the camera. Here is an example of how an absolute pro does just that. Look forward to filming tomorrow and happy to be back in NYC! 
    @angelcandices @victoriassecret

:chicken::woot::baronfaint:

Thanks for all the adds as usual guys! :heart:

Looks like Russell has started to shoot Angels V. 2! I wonder if he's gonna shoot some photos of Candice while pregnant for the book. I would love that, her pics in the first one were so beautiful :wub:

2 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Looks like Russell has started to shoot Angels V. 2! I wonder if he's gonna shoot some photos of Candice while pregnant for the book. I would love that, her pics in the first one were so beautiful :wub:

Where did you see/read he's shooting Angels V 2? 

2 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

It would be great if Candice and Behati would make a shooting like the other models did.

TrIqFBAL.jpg

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Where did you see/read he's shooting Angels V 2? 

I assumed he is since he's been shooting with the Angels for the past few days and with some other supermodels like Lily D and the style of the picture looks a lot like is previous book with a more rock-edgy tone to it maybe!

21 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I assumed he is since he's been shooting with the Angels for the past few days and with some other supermodels like Lily D and the style of the picture looks a lot like is previous book with a more rock-edgy tone to it maybe!

Nice! Sounds very exciting :D Hope Candice will be in it as well