Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

We will at least see Candy a lot these few months. There are 2 VS commercials with her to come(VSX and tote bag), then all the work she did 3 weeks ago for VS and on tfs they are saying that there is possibility of her showing in Vogue Italia or Vogue Paris because she tagged their stylist in her photos few times. 

2 hours ago, ceceshores said:

She just shot for four or five days total with VS so there will be that plus any other projects she's been working on. She can still model in general while pregnant. I don't know if she will, however.

I wonder if she'll miss the show this year or not. 

Yeah you're right.

I would hope she doesn't do any shows/runways while pregnant though. 

Could you imagine a bad fall like last year while pregnant. That would be bad. I'd have to think too much safety risk involved for runways.

Congrats but ugh it's gonna suck not seeing that Goddess body for a while and this is how it all starts when models start working less and less when they have a family lol. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Did her and Behati plan this together? ?

16 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Just popping in for the first time in ages to say congratulations to her, she's going to be such a lovely mum :wub:

There goes my fantasy bra bets, though. 

Never say never! Maybe she will walk the show?  :)

I'm super excited and happy for her and Hermann! Very curious too what they will name their baby girl/boy :D