Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

10 hours ago, angelcandicebra said:

Onw, she's so cute! :wub: Maybe she's in LA working? who knows...And somebody please can tell me what she answer on the question of the closet? please?

"My leather jeans" :)

Thank you all for the great updates. She's unbelievable :wub:

2YMM5FVw.jpg

Angel Nomads: Candice & Behati

Globetrotting besties Candice Swanepoel & Behati Prinsloo reflect on their favorite trips & shared African heritage during our Costa Rica photo shoot. 

CANDICE: What’s your most memorable travel moment?

BEHATI: When I was 12 or 13, I went to Egypt with my family. Egypt blew my mind. Seeing the Sphinx and the pyramids and traveling the Nile, it was so spiritual it was insane.

CANDICE: That’s amazing! When I look at the globe, I love to know that I’ve been on “that” spot. You know what I mean? It’s a weird, childish thing of mine, when you look at a spot and think, “Check, check, check.”

BEHATI: I know! Like you’re putting a pin in it. So what’s the most memorable place you’ve traveled?

CANDICE: Rhodesia [modern Zimbabwe]. My family and I used to stay on houseboats on Lake Kariba & watch lions. We’re in such a different world now! 

BEHATI: It feels like a different life! When I think about growing up in Africa and what I’m doing now, it feels like I’m making it up.

CANDICE: That’s a big reason why you and I became such good friends, because only someone who’s lived that can understand.

BEHATI: We have a connection. Like a soul connection. What about Costa Rica? Have you been here before?

CANDICE: Yes. Costa Rica’s really special to me. The whole energy here, the weather, even when it’s pouring rain…

BEHATI: It’s very raw. That raw, kind of savage beauty. It’s nice to lose yourself in a place and I think that Costa Rica has that energy. I was so excited when I heard about this shoot.

CANDICE: I had a lot of #friendshipgoals pictures in my mind.

BEHATI: Like two girls, running through the water?

CANDICE: Running and showing the happiness of being in a beautiful place. And you’re probably the only person in the world who could have been there.

BEHATI: Aww…you’re so sweet.

Mv8PE9hz.jpg

8 hours ago, Schemer said:

A lot of pre-Oscars events. Maybe she'll gone to some of them?

Maybe,  but those don't start out here until Monday Feb. 22. I heard she was at some "expo" on Saturday the 20th but don't know which.

Oh well, time has passed. Figured if it was for some promotion or what not, I'd try to get over to meet her real quick but not lucky enough for that.