Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

4 hours ago, Malacha77 said:

Anyone think Candice will ever be a SI Swimsuit girl? I'm guessing no. I figured she would have already posed for it if she was going to ever be in it.

I think it would have happened by now, especially last year with Kate Upton leaving after only a few years, they could have used the boost Candice would have brought with her name recognition alone.

I am wondering if there isn't something in her VS contract against it since they really amped up their swim issue and made it more of an "event." Last year they had a TV special for the first time. I doubt VS wants one of, if not their current biggest name, doing both.

Granted, I'd love to see it. Candice in the body paint that SI does would be so hot.

I think it would be cool seeing her in the SI swimsuit edition (Candice in a bikini!)...however part of me doesn't see her in it. I can't put my finger on why I think that. She's a GREAT swimsuit model but I can't 100% see her in SI swim edition. I love Ana Beatriz Barros and Isabeli Fontana and they seemed perfect for it. Anyone else thinking the same as me...not sure why I'm not feeling she would fit in it?

15 hours ago, Weasel79 said:

Both Lily and Sara have been in SI while working for VS. I don't see how the exposure could hurt.

True. However, and correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't they both do SI before VS? I think this is the case, but again, could be very wrong here.

Either way, there has to be a reason why a company with as much exposure as SI, with the historic and great selling swimsuit issue, doesn't include a model like Candice. One would think it would be great for the magazine to have her and great exposure for Candice to be in it (not that she needs more exposure).