Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

41 minutes ago, sergei15 said:

24718616_CandyHQ4.jpg

Estoy enamorado de su culo...la mejor foto que he visto... que firme lo tiene...debe ser un sueño

Translation: I am in love with her ass...the best photo I have seen...how great she has it...she must be a dream :D

I'm not a native speaker so corrections might be needed but I think that's about right :p

13 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Translation: I am in love with her ass...the best photo I have seen...how great she has it...she must be a dream :D

I'm not a native speaker so corrections might be needed but I think that's about right :p

Just "how firm" instead of "how great". And "it must be a dream". But in general is correct haha :laugh: 

It really angers me that company would falsely advertise Candice being in their show and I hope her legal team goes after them.

When they do that, many won't get mad at the company but instead get mad at Candice and she did nothing wrong. The company still made their money from all the tickets sold from fans thinking Candice would be in it and then she was essentially forced to make a statement showing she isn't to blame.