Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1447615526-11821255-1713432022222553-106.jpg

angelcandices My main babes -- @lilyaldridge Today is your day, and I just want to say how much we love your caring goofy sexy nature! You're not only an amazing mother to Dixie but you take care of your friends with the same love and care. When were sick,when we're sad, and you're the first person to make me laugh with your cute dance moves and silly faces . I can't thank you enough for being such a true and special friend to me. I love you we love you. @behatiprinsloo

May i ask why the majority of you don't like Gigi?

For the same reason we don't like the Jenner's or the Kardashian's.... because none of them earn anything in their lives. They were born into wealth and fame, got to do nothing their entire life but lay back and pick and choose what they wanted to do and when they wanted to do it.

Then they became famous only because of their name and their money. Or, in some cases they became famous for being famous. It used to be that you had to have some kind of talent or done something great to be famous and well liked, but in modern America you just need to be rich, lazy and in some cases stupid.

Contrast that with Candice who came from pretty much nothing and worked very hard to get where she's at today.