Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Not necessarily.. The idea of Kendell Jenner joining the VS teams makes me want to stop shopping there.

she has 40 milion followers on instagram. i think Vs is going to be okay with losing your business.

Most of those are there just to post vile things to her and to insult her/Kardashians, and the rest of them- her fans are mostly 9 year old girls. As far I know little girls don't wear bras and bikinis.

Backlash against her and Gigi is huge, and if just 10 percent of the people who said that will boycott VS does that, VS is in problem.

Not necessarily.. The idea of Kendell Jenner joining the VS teams makes me want to stop shopping there.

she has 40 milion followers on instagram. i think Vs is going to be okay with losing your business.

Most of those are there just to post vile things to her and to insult her/Kardashians, and the rest of them- her fans are mostly 9 year old girls. As far I know little girls don't wear bras and bikinis.

Backlash against her and Gigi is huge, and if just 10 percent of the people who said that will boycott VS does that, VS is in problem.

you're so beyond irrationally delusional it's not even worth discussing.  think what you want to, i'll just imagine Ed counting the mountains of cash VS is going to make for casting both of those girls.

I am being irrationally delusional and not some girl who thinks 9 year old fans of Kendall will going to store to buy bras. Expected nothing better from somebody who aligns with Kardashians and really thinks Ed is going to make money because of them. Oh lord what has this world become, pure madness.

you think 40  million 9 year olds follow her on instagram. apart from irrationally delusional, you might be autistic too. and aligns with the kardashians? lol. i couldn't care less. more like i think people like you are unintentional hilarious arguing about the merits of modeling like it's some worthy pursuit. it's a skin trade, it's surperficial to begin with. stay salty though.

As is the case with everything else in today's society it all comes down to money. VS does see how aligning themselves with losers like Hadid and Jenner could help them financially, selling their soul to promote them and continuing to dumb down society and send a message it's ok to promote fame and fortune for accomplishing nothing but being born.

It's just sad to see, that's all.

Sad to see them sell that message to society and sad to see them turn on their own models who worked hard to get to their level while these 2 (and likely more to come in the future) did nothing to earn their spot.

you think 40  million 9 year olds follow her on instagram. apart from irrationally delusional, you might be autistic too. and aligns with the kardashians? lol. i couldn't care less. more like i think people like you are unintentional hilarious arguing about the merits of modeling like it's some worthy pursuit. it's a skin trade, it's surperficial to begin with. stay salty though.

so you have zero respect for models then? why are you here?

I thought that this wasn't even worth discussing with you? Clearly that's not true since here you still are. The comment you made to me was literally taken out of context. I was merely saying that it is such a slap in the face for real models like Adriana and Candice  who has spent years working on their craft to have a Kardashian come in only because of her name. 

Also, you are so out of line here. "You might be autistic too?" WTF? This is a message board where we share opinions on CANDICE.. And yes, this has gone way off topic already. But there is no need for the personal attacks! 

Maybe she booked Givenchy again? I heard that Imaan is shooting Givenchy over the VS show.

Somebody on tfs actually suggested that Candice is shooting Givenchy campaign because she is Riccardo's muse and he calls her part of his squad. And the timeline matches, so it is possible. If that is true though, her schedule is going to be tight.

Maybe she booked Givenchy again? I heard that Imaan is shooting Givenchy over the VS show.

Somebody on tfs actually suggested that Candice is shooting Givenchy campaign because she is Riccardo's muse and he calls her part of his squad. And the timeline matches, so it is possible. If that is true though, her schedule is going to be tight.

Ohhh let's hope! 

Maybe the girl is only getting two outfits also because she missed one of the biggest VS things of the year...Holiday commercial shoot in Rome? (while partying in the desert somewhere in Brasil) Would make sence tho. Even that i'm still little sad she only got 2 outfit... But ahh well, enough with the chit chat now people, back to pictures of the gorgeous woman!

Arriving at the rehearsels yesterday :heart:

6NBuP7W.jpg

A body suit meaning something covering her entire body. Which means the most beautiful and sexy model they have with her great legs, etc. will walk one whole time showing off that body because the other time it will be covered by a body suit.

Again, the people doing the show this year should be ashamed for the obvious awful production they're about to give us Candice fans.

Between Gigi and Jenner and now full body suits this show won't even be worth watching for many people.

Next year maybe they'll go full on Kardashian with all 3 of those worthless sisters and have a section where Candice wears a burka.