Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Oh god, stop this. Looks Like the palvin thread right now.

Everyone have the right to have his own opinion, just get over it.

I love Candice and i'm a big supporter of her since her start with vs when i got to discover her, do i care when i read bad things ? No. I'am aware that beauty is everyone own définition, that you can't please everyone, Candice can't too, now positif or negative thing let people have their own opinion and move on to things that actually matters.

Not many picture filtered this years ! :o

Still nothing from her fitting...

^ Sadly, I don't think it either :( let's hope they give her 3 amazing outfits and a "big thing" in the show overall. I'm sure she will at least open a segment.

Assuming she'll have 3 outfits (and I'm pretty confident it will go that way) in which segments do you think she'll be? my guesses are: Portrait of an Angel, Firework and Exotic Butterflies.

^ Sadly, I don't think it either :( let's hope they give her 3 amazing outfits and a "big thing" in the show overall. I'm sure she will at least open a segment.

Assuming she'll have 3 outfits (and I'm pretty confident it will go that way) in which segments do you think she'll be? my guesses are: Portrait of an Angel, Firework and Exotic Butterflies.

Who will open if not Candice? I too think she probably wont open. But I'm just curious to know who you think? I don't think Behti will get to do it again for this year. And I highly doubt it will be Lily (with the FB)  So Adri? I'm hoping for Ale if not Candice!

Well if they know what they are doing.. and it's pretty clear that they don't! For the fact that they are basically recycling themes. BUT if it were me I would open with Portrait of an Angel with the 15 girls all in it. 

But my pics are, Portrait of an Angel, Exotic Butterflies & Ice Angels. Not that Candice is at all icy. But I just remember the Snow Angels segments and remember her being so incredibly stunning! And my Frozen loving heart just wants it again. I will roll my eyes if they put Elsa in an Elsa like outfit though.

Candice always gets amazing outfits, or she gets good outfits and makes them shine. Either way, she's always one of the most stunning and memorable girls each year. I want her to be in Portrait of an Angel, Ice Angels and Fireworks but I'm not sure she can do back to back segments... unless she opens one and walks near the end of the other.

I think this is Elsa who opens the show cause, the photo of the  opening's outfit on the board, is that which Elsa was on the photo posted by  victoria secret and I don't know where, maybe on  snapshat , Ed said, which the  new angel will open the show  show ?  so ....

But I KNOW Candice will be INCREDIBLE, like each year. :heart:I would have liked to see Candice in Boho Psychedelic but when i see the opening outfit ... i don't like but i think it's her cause she's a little boho in the real life so ... otherwise it's difficult, i like butterflies but i'm afraid this theme looks like Fairytale from last year ...
So i would say : Butterflie, Portrait of an angel and Ice Angel ( cause i like her in snow angel)
but I want to see her in the end ( so Firework ), cause i want  the final line up with Candice, Lily, Behati, Alessandra, Adriana it's a tradition, a public expectation, I don't want to see the new angels on the front of the stage at the end. It would be strange and it would be too much change for me