Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

the only unedited ones I could find, but I couldn't find them in a bigger size:

Thanks for these! Still small size but i appreciate you found the unedit versions :)

1446112029-12135445-1057363937631583-162.jpg

Just WOW :baronfaint: amazing shot :wub: thanks !

------------

Thanks to all for the updates :hug: i've been busy lately so i can't update the thread like before so thanks to everyone who does :heythere: much appreciated :hehe:

And omg such exciting days/week :chicken: tomorrow we'll find out who got the FB...the waiting makes me so anxious! Still got my hopes up for Candice :heart: but pity enough i think very little chance she will :( But even if she doesn't, still sooo excited and can't wait to see all her outfits and the backstage shots and all :wub: she will look GORGEOUS for sure :yes:

PS. About the discussion for getting her thread in sub-forums or not, imo we shouldn't. I prefer how it is now, for me it's nice to have everything in one place, all clear for me and works great.

This is just such an awesome pose I couldn't help commenting, she is such a beautiful lady   :heythere:

In Daily Mail one more article about Candice since last week is again on full page in most important news section, they do that only for news of worldwide importance(politics. economy etc) or when something really big happens with some important celebrity(marriage). But with her they did it 2 times in 2 weeks,and she didn't had wedding, just posed for VS last week and in this article they took her photos from instagram. I always knew that her beauty and body is matter of worldwide importance. :D On previous article the highest rating comment with over 1000 likes called Candice an 8 wonder of the world. :D

Can you please stop with your derailing every comment someone writes, especially about Candice. It is really rear, I have to read Daily Mail every day, because I work as a inter in journalist company in my country and we just translate their articles and quote the source. 

It is extremely rear that a famous person, even Jennifer Lawrence level of fame has a news story about her "full paged" and put in most important news category.

It is even more rear when that when it is an article about photos from someones instagram.

Last week Candice story got more the 300 comments, 90 percent of them full of praise and with 800/900 likes.

Daily Mail wants for more people to read the news and to comment, that is why they carefully chose which person is going on full page, they know what brings clicks.

They are not careful with what they write though, they don't care about that. there is no logic behind their content, but there is much logic about which person they choose, because they want more clicks and more money.

Just look up any other angel(except Adriana) and you will see that none of them have ever been on full page, and Candice was more than 7 times by know.

I know what I am talking about, please check your facts next time.

Lily got the fantasy bra? :blink:  :blink:  :blink:
hahaha pls
one of the worst angels never existed, not sexy
and let's say it has a "normal" body
is there only for the famous husband

This is so unfair to Lily! She's a beautiful and sexy woman, who's work alot for VS, just like ALL the angels, and it has nothing to do with Caleb! 

I have to agree. I think Lily is pretty. But she's not 20th anniversary material. And the fact that it is only 2 mil.. HOWEVER.  I was talking to another VSFS fanatic. And she said that VS probably wasn't thinking about any anniversary. So that's where they dropped the ball. I mean 2 mil for a FB that is supposed to be some big thing?! And let us not  forget the recycling of themes. It's not Lily's fault.

With all of that said however. I am happy for Lily! She's such a pretty face. Congrats to her! And to say that Lily only got it because of Kings of Leon. Eh.. If that were true. The FB would be Behati's. Maroon 5 is so much hotter right now.

And I cannot wait to see what will come of VS and Candice this year!

Was reading this interview of Lily and then i saw this...

So it has finally broken that you’re wearing this year’s Fantasy Bra, congratulations! Where were you when you found out and how did you react?

I was shocked. We were shooting the holiday campaign over the summer and Candice surprised me with the news. It was filmed for the Fashion Show, so I'm excited to see my reaction. I'm so honored.

http://www.standard.co.uk/fashion/news/exclusive-interview-lily-aldridge-talks-gigi-hadid-backstage-relationships-and-this-years-fantasy-a3105116.html

I thought Candice missed the shoot? :idk: