Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Just updating things as I look for more clues... watching tv here in LA and the local NBC just ran a commercial for their daytime show on Monday and advertised Lily Aldridge being on.

While still not a 100% guarantee, I'm thinking they'd be having her on to discuss being chosen to wear the fantasy bra.

I would love for Candice to have fb, because look at her, one of the most beautiful girls ever.

But I won't be sad if she doesn't get it this year, because I know that in next 2 years she will surely get another one.

She already went in VS history, because she opened show with fantasy bra, and because the bra was one of the most expensive.

So because they will promote fb this late, I really don't think that it will be expensive, and it is obvious that whoever wears it will not open.

When Candice wears it, I want it to be a bigger deal, to open again with fb, or to be the most expensive or something like that, that is much bigger 

deal than just getting fb.

I really don't think that Candice have a chance to get the fantasy bra.

Btw, she doesn't need a million dollar bra to shine, she can shine by herself.

She had the best outfits out of everyone last year. So, you're right!  :chicken: She was talked about a lot.

She is talked about the most I would say from 2011 till now, even when article about VS show is about another angel and their outfit commenters still talk about the Candice the most and how she is gorgeous/best angel/best body etc. I think that news sites noticed this so even when story doesn't have to have anything with Candice they put her photo in article, because they know it will draw a traffic and clicks.

Her photo last year with golden wings is literally everywhere, on news sites, instagram, facebook, twitter, etc. I think it is the most reposted photo in VS history.

Dont they usually have a reveal on who it is? The show is being taped on the 10th right? (according to wiki)

Will it be revealed on Monday? Because it sounds like we wont know..

Yes, that is the entire conversation over the last 2-3 pages... that they are revealing it Monday.

was it really that difficult to follow along?

You don't have to be rude about it! Sorry...

I know the bra would be revealed. It was said that the angel wearing it will be there. Among others to keep us guessing. (from what I had gathered) Someone also stated that they seem to not be making a big of a deal out of it as they have in the past.. So I wasn't sure. Sheesh!

I would love for Candice to have fb, because look at her, one of the most beautiful girls ever.

But I won't be sad if she doesn't get it this year, because I know that in next 2 years she will surely get another one.

She already went in VS history, because she opened show with fantasy bra, and because the bra was one of the most expensive.

So because they will promote fb this late, I really don't think that it will be expensive, and it is obvious that whoever wears it will not open.

When Candice wears it, I want it to be a bigger deal, to open again with fb, or to be the most expensive or something like that, that is much bigger 

+1

Where is Candice, btw?

In some amazonian rainforest having sex. Photographed by Jerome, of course.

:rofl:  :rofl:

At this point I just want them to reveal who gets the FB already! Still have hope for Candice, but I really think isn't her, sadly.

Oh, sorry for my bad english. I am brazilian and new on BZ. 

THIS!

Dont they usually have a reveal on who it is? The show is being taped on the 10th right? (according to wiki)

Will it be revealed on Monday? Because it sounds like we wont know..

Yes, that is the entire conversation over the last 2-3 pages... that they are revealing it Monday.

was it really that difficult to follow along?

You don't have to be rude about it! Sorry...

I know the bra would be revealed. It was said that the angel wearing it will be there. Among others to keep us guessing. (from what I had gathered) Someone also stated that they seem to not be making a big of a deal out of it as they have in the past.. So I wasn't sure. Sheesh!

Sorry. My bad on that.

So, you are thinking that there will be 3 or 4 models present at the event to keep people guessing and that it's possible Candice is in attendance but doesn't get chosen... which I suppose would mean she also wouldn't sign and meet fans, either?

I was under the impression only the model being named the chosen one would be there...

Just updating things as I look for more clues... watching tv here in LA and the local NBC just ran a commercial for their daytime show on Monday and advertised Lily Aldridge being on.

While still not a 100% guarantee, I'm thinking they'd be having her on to discuss being chosen to wear the fantasy bra.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Angels start doing more general press for the show/new bra lines that are out but we shall see!

Will Candice eventually get a subforum like Adriana, Gisele, Petra etc? 

I mean, all these pages haha. 

I agree, VS show is close, and that day alone we will have at least 20 pages maybe more. In one month there would be 2000 comments. It really needs organizing.

I am somewhat new here, only a few months in.... just out of curiosity, how would you divide it up if it were a sub forum?

One thread for news, another for photos only, another for videos only, etc.?

I, for one, don't necessarily mind how quick this thread moves. It's kind of fun. People share interesting things, lots of great content consistently gets posted and the conversation you can quickly decide how interesting it all is to you and skim it or read it intently.

On most days, it only moves 1-2 pages. Though I'll apologize for moving the thread along rapidly over the last couple of days.

Can't wait to see the fitting pictures !! (in hope there will.) candice hasn't done anything for halloween :( (i means, considering the lack of news.) 

Unhappily i don't think she will get the fantasy bra. She already had it so... maybe they'll give it to another models, lily or maybe behati (tho... i never liked behati, it's all about her personnality that makes her "beautiful" for me, but it's just MY opinion) but i'd glad if lily got it cause lily always had a "little spot" i means, she is in a shadows of the others big angels and with the newbies it's not going to change, it will get worse i think, so.. giving her this spot would be okay and a good thanks for all the work she has done for them... 

BUT, i will be very disapointed if they give it to a news angels.. like for major of them, they didn't work that much for the brands and they didn't deserve it yet also, maybe Elsa yeah because she worked so many times for them but would be the ONE. 

Show is coming closeeeeer !

the only unedited ones I could find, but I couldn't find them in a bigger size:

Thanks for these! Still small size but i appreciate you found the unedit versions :)

1446112029-12135445-1057363937631583-162.jpg

Just WOW :baronfaint: amazing shot :wub: thanks !

------------

Thanks to all for the updates :hug: i've been busy lately so i can't update the thread like before so thanks to everyone who does :heythere: much appreciated :hehe:

And omg such exciting days/week :chicken: tomorrow we'll find out who got the FB...the waiting makes me so anxious! Still got my hopes up for Candice :heart: but pity enough i think very little chance she will :( But even if she doesn't, still sooo excited and can't wait to see all her outfits and the backstage shots and all :wub: she will look GORGEOUS for sure :yes:

PS. About the discussion for getting her thread in sub-forums or not, imo we shouldn't. I prefer how it is now, for me it's nice to have everything in one place, all clear for me and works great.