Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

can't stop wondering why candice always seems to have less bts picture than the others... it's like some of vs models actually live behind lens of the crew and it's never candy :( 

Because other models make 1000000 selfies and put them on instagram/snapchat/fb and she doesn't do that.

But she can't win, if she actually sometimes does that people on this site complain how VS uses her too much, or how she posts too many photos.

can't stop wondering why candice always seems to have less bts picture than the others... it's like some of vs models actually live behind lens of the crew and it's never candy :( 

Because other models make 1000000 selfies and put them on instagram/snapchat/fb and she doesn't do that.

But she can't win, if she actually sometimes does that people on this site complain how VS uses her too much, or how she posts too many photos.

I never was one of these people and.. that made me laugh then and still now cause it's all jealousy, obviously vs make work model who sell and she sell that's it.. people have to get over it, watever...

remember a time she used to post more of herself ! i means not "more of herself" but we had more selfie ! remember of a vs shoot too where she was with behati and it was full of bts pictures, kind of missing it cause what a beauty.... !  

Most people didn't complain, in fact they loved it, but it is enough for just a few people to post that thing over and over and complain(like they did, on this site only 2,3 people did this but they repeated that constantly).

The more Candice the better, there is a reason VS uses her the most in last 5 years, and gives her the honors it gives no other angel- because people adore her.

She is basically the queen of VS alongside Adriana, when you say VS most people think first at these 2.

Guys yall remember when people used to complain about VS using Candice a lot??? And now they complain about VS using the new angels more and not enough Candice?? I can't understand people, they are never satisfied haha I 've never had a problem with VS using Candice a lot, I mean she is one of the best and her photos are never boring. For me the more the use Candice the better :D