Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

By the looks of it she didn't go to the afterparty. I was hoping she could shake it off, be proud anyway and celebrate her new campaign with Givenchy. I think she's more upset about it then we think.. :( :kiss:

She didn't go because she was in lot of pain, some say she even had to go to the doctor to make sure her ankle is ok.

Good choice to do that... if she really followed up with a visit. Doesn't have to be immediately in the next 10 minutes but the adrenaline due to the shock / angst in the moment can definitely distort your grasp of what you really feel and if you are really hurt. So I hope she made a visit. Rather safe than sorry, right.

I think she played it off perfectly. It happens to everybody (ok not literally, but it's the proverbial 'not a big thing' in the bigger picture imho).

I hate this stupid no brow trend.

+1, Why the makeup makes the models looks like sick ? Strange...

In a side note, i'm quite shocked to see all these pictures and videos of the fall of Candice, i wonder what kind of pleasure her fans (or not) have to post and spread these images of Candice ? ...I don't get the point to do that.

Maybe i'm a dictator who like censure lol

This time I have to agree with her. I mean, Candice haters are all happy because of this but I don't get the point of post this, no one want everyone posting about a bad moment in your life. I don't start with the "she is a model, she have to deal with it" because I don't care.

From the look of the pictures and the video, she's lucky IF there's no ankle problem and no wrist problem. Her recovery immediately afterward was as professional as anything I've ever seen--pops up, waves off some extra help, SMILES, waves, adjusts breast while walking, and does the bow/hand roll as she strides out. Scrapes and bleeding on the knees will be felt for a bit, but it's the wrist and the ankle that will bother her today. Bless her. She looked great and recovered like a champion. Hope the recovery is quick.

From the look of the pictures and the video, she's lucky IF there's no ankle problem and no wrist problem. Her recovery immediately afterward was as professional as anything I've ever seen--pops up, waves off some extra help, SMILES, waves, adjusts breast while walking, and does the bow/hand roll as she strides out. Scrapes and bleeding on the knees will be felt for a bit, but it's the wrist and the ankle that will bother her today. Bless her. She looked great and recovered like a champion. Hope the recovery is quick.

:yes:  :chicken:

I hate this stupid no brow trend.

+1, Why the makeup makes the models looks like sick ? Strange...

In a side note, i'm quite shocked to see all these pictures and videos of the fall of Candice, i wonder what kind of pleasure her fans (or not) have to post and spread these images of Candice ? ...I don't get the point to do that.

Maybe i'm a dictator who like censure lol 

Well for the record I didn't post them on my site, my staff did. And I don't really think there is any "pleasure" in posting them. Speaking for myself I don't really feel anything on the the posting of them, however, it is a nice to see how it happened and how professional she was in her recovery, even thanking the people who picked her up on instagram. Maybe I shouldn't be, but I am surprised that the image sources posted more photos of the fall than her actually walking. The other girl there as like 2-3 of her fall and then a handful of her walking, then again that other girl isn't even on the same level as Candice.