Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

gosh, this was like one of her biggest fear but i'm glad it's not THAT BAD. She's style beautiful but look incredibly ashamed.... don't candy, it happens to everyone ! and plus, she wasn't the only one, at the beggining of the show another model fall (from their weird stairs...) 

Edit : there's also when miranda loose her shoe in the VSFS but she managed so well probably anybody notice it. And also, erin when she opened the segment calendar, she has a hat first then she was out without and some pulling hair... guess it was probably removed at the last time! 

By the looks of it she didn't go to the afterparty. I was hoping she could shake it off, be proud anyway and celebrate her new campaign with Givenchy. I think she's more upset about it then we think.. :( :kiss:

I can only see her being upset if she got hurt. Rolling an ankle can be painful.

I hate this stupid no brow trend.

+1, Why the makeup makes the models looks like sick ? Strange...

In a side note, i'm quite shocked to see all these pictures and videos of the fall of Candice, i wonder what kind of pleasure her fans (or not) have to post and spread these images of Candice ? ...I don't get the point to do that.

Maybe i'm a dictator who like censure lol 

By the looks of it she didn't go to the afterparty. I was hoping she could shake it off, be proud anyway and celebrate her new campaign with Givenchy. I think she's more upset about it then we think.. :( :kiss:

She didn't go because she was in lot of pain, some say she even had to go to the doctor to make sure her ankle is ok.