Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^

the world is full of bloody festivals, at least the Spanish bullfight.
I think to discuss the culinary tradition of a country is meaningless. Someone eats worms, someone cats and dogs, somebody dolphins and sharks.
In Ukraine available horsemeat. Meat is considered a delicacy. But I never ate and I won't.
don't think candice did a post about ending bullying and uncontrolled killing of animals, but in any case not adversary culinary preferences of Chinese town

I don't think you fully understand under what poor conditions are things manufactured in China.

And by poor conditions I mean treatment of people who are workers.

Animals are way down the line compared to people in my book.

And I love Candy (one half of my Cansie combo) but VS aren't also known for being an ethical company, aren't they?

And at the end, does anyone in their right mind think that bunch of protesters on Instagram are going the change eating habits of poor in China?

"Free the nipple!", "Occupy Wall Street!", "Bring our girls back!"...anyone of these that ended with success?

agreed.  i absolutely adore the woman, but i would bet she isn't any kind of a vegan. it's great to believe in something, so long as you're not going to be a hypocrite about it.

I have no issues in people eating dogs if they're breeding them for food.

Pigs are also very intelligent animals and we eat them as well. Plethora other animals too.

It's easy to preach from the riches of the western world, there are entire cities in China that are poor as fuck.

They'll eat whatever.

eating animals is like normal, we eat chicken and all every day without saying anything about their poor animals (except for the vegetarian)

BUT i'm not for this, cruality against such cute things like dogs, torture them shouldn't be a culture !! (animals or whatever it's related to.)

we can't stop it for sure, yes, but making a whole festivity about it ? seriously ? what's going on in people's mind ? they are made for being friend of humans not their food and the worst is that they torture them (apparently, it taste better) but where's the humanity in all of that ?

we aren't talking about economy here, it's just a matter of humanity. If people stop seeing money all around it, the world will be such a better place. I don't care if they are poor, it's not an excuse to commit such a thing.

Whatever, it's a modeling tread x)

Well, eating meat is one thing. Torturing animals is another. The animal welfare before they are eaten should be our concern (if not out of simple empathy and respect to living beings, then definitely from health reasons as meat of "happy" animals is much healthier), no matter people rich or poor - but this is a global thing and does not limit itself to poor China districts only. There are horrible conditions for animals in rich and developed countries/districts as well. And there are also many great projects that spread awareness and many farmers that actually react to these animal-friendly movements. 

Spreading awareness should not be underestimated and I´m sure Candice meant well - but there are many more ways to help. Education is first and foremost. Educate people and you win. It´s a long long process.

My two cents, sorry for the offtopic.

18 June 2015, NYC

NbsE371h.jpg  1U5jNgvz.jpg

love that dress :wub2:  she has a great candidstyle, even we don't see many pics of her like rosie, hermann looks great too, love that couple. thanks guys for the updates.

That's Hermann? I thought that was just some guy passing her by LOL Candice looks so beautiful, though

It's an Iphone 6 +

More of what’s in Swanepoel’s bag: black Prada wallet, Victoria Secret Angel card, African beaded keychain, MacBook Air, rose gold Bose earphones, phone charger, iPhone 6 Plus, rose gold Moshi iPhone case, emergency makeup bag, Max Factor Mascara, California Mango cuticle oil, Biotherm moisturizing serum, “The Four Agreements,” Trident gum, almonds, tie-dye scarf, socks, aspirin, and mini Scope mouthwash.

What’s In My Bag: Candice Swanepoel interview ;)