Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

It's been asked before, but I'll do it again. Can you imagine what Jerome has just lying around in memory cards or in the cloud somewhere? And not just the Goddess Candice but his whole collection...sorry, just got lost in thought there for a second.

:heart:

post-61157-0-1446064112-95312_thumb.jpg

@themermaidfiles: Dreamer @jacquieaiche @maracarrizoscalise : @jeromeduran

I seriously want to steal Jerome's vault.

we can do this together if you want hahaha!

what amazing picture we never seen he probably had ! i hope that candice will make a book or something of all the things they made together, with maybe her story (even though we know her story now.... everytime she does an interview we are back at it haha) but also, body and beauty tips, maybe things that matters to her heart that will be able to touch all the people that admires her or at least check the book out. (i really did want those pictures ! haha)

we can do this together if you want hahaha!

what amazing picture we never seen he probably had ! i hope that candice will make a book or something of all the things they made together, with maybe her story (even though we know her story now.... everytime she does an interview we are back at it haha) but also, body and beauty tips, maybe things that matters to her heart that will be able to touch all the people that admires her or at least check the book out. (i really did want those pictures ! haha)
---------------------------------------
Rather, we will write it instead of Ken)) Good idea! :angie:

I have no issues in people eating dogs if they're breeding them for food.

Pigs are also very intelligent animals and we eat them as well. Plethora other animals too.

It's easy to preach from the riches of the western world, there are entire cities in China that are poor as fuck.

They'll eat whatever.

I have no issues in people eating dogs if they're breeding them for food.

Pigs are also very intelligent animals and we eat them as well. Plethora other animals too.

It's easy to preach from the riches of the western world, there are entire cities in China that are poor as fuck.

They'll eat whatever.

eating animals is like normal, we eat chicken and all every day without saying anything about their poor animals (except for the vegetarian)

BUT i'm not for this, cruality against such cute things like dogs, torture them shouldn't be a culture !! (animals or whatever it's related to.)

we can't stop it for sure, yes, but making a whole festivity about it ? seriously ? what's going on in people's mind ? they are made for being friend of humans not their food and the worst is that they torture them (apparently, it taste better) but where's the humanity in all of that ?

we aren't talking about economy here, it's just a matter of humanity. If people stop seeing money all around it, the world will be such a better place. I don't care if they are poor, it's not an excuse to commit such a thing.

Whatever, it's a modeling tread x)

I don't think you fully understand under what poor conditions are things manufactured in China.

And by poor conditions I mean treatment of people who are workers.

Animals are way down the line compared to people in my book.

And I love Candy (one half of my Cansie combo) but VS aren't also known for being an ethical company, aren't they?

And at the end, does anyone in their right mind think that bunch of protesters on Instagram are going the change eating habits of poor in China?

"Free the nipple!", "Occupy Wall Street!", "Bring our girls back!"...anyone of these that ended with success?