Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

post-62795-0-1446062977-94162_thumb.jpg

@angelcandices: :@paolaandmurray @daniellepriano @cgonzalezbeauty

IN LOVE :heart: it's so great to have new of candice, i'm sure she have a great time with fer family and Hermann, his picture exudes love and happiness :heart: On Hermann instragam , there is another picture where we see the back of Hermann and Candice taking a picture of a rhino but also candice's bro on the side ;)

^ Yeah i had also seen that pic but i don't think it's Candice, because Candice is wearing a white shirt and has on both hands/wrist jewels, on that other pic the girl wears a grey shirts and has no jewelry at all

I think it is her brothers girlfriend

Which only means that VS exit is approaching.

^ Not necessarily, but if she does decide to hang it up early, so be it.  I would miss her terribly for VS, but her happiness trumps everything else.  I think it’s more likely that her work may drop to the level of Adriana and Alessandra.

IF it happens VS will definitely not be the same. She is their star! If that happens though, HOPEFULLY she will still model in the VSFS like Izabel does, and will have other projects as well. It would be a shame to not see her as much.

I suspect its more about future earnings at this point for Candice. She's at her peak right now, so starting her own lingerie/swimwear line sure seems like a lucrative prospect. Cant say its not a smart move TBH if she shifts her focus on that and not so much anymore on VS. Lets be serious, there's no longer any growth to be had at VS

I suspect its more about future earnings at this point for Candice. She's at her peak right now, so starting her own lingerie/swimwear line sure seems like a lucrative prospect. Cant say its not a smart move TBH if she shifts her focus on that and not so much anymore on VS. Lets be serious, there's no longer any growth to be had at VS

I agree with you totally, on personal level i also think it's great for her to slown down with VS and then over a year or so to stop with VS and doing her own things she loves like enjoying life, family times in Brazil and SA, starting her own swimline and at the time starting her own family. And ofcourse it will be a shame for us(me) if she stops and slows down VS(she's already slowing down big time) and i just prefer to see her always and everywhere :Angel: