Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

post-90230-0-1446062967-32726_thumb.jpg

@nomadrj: For those of you who missed @victoriassecret 1st swim special ever on CBS it is now online http://www.victoriassecret.com/watchswimnowAmazing show to have been a part of. @alessandraambrosio @joansmalls @angelcandices @behatiprinsloo @lilyaldridge #tbt. Enjoy the show!

That is on old catalog pic from 2014, already posted last year. Michelle posted the catalog version back then and i posted later the less cropped version from social media. You can look it up.

VS post regulary older pics on social media, not everything they're posting is new. I come on Candice's thread like everyday since 2012 so believe me if i say it's a repost.

That is on old catalog pic from 2014, already posted last year. Michelle posted the catalog version back then and i posted later the less cropped version from social media. You can look it up.

VS post regulary older pics on social media, not everything they're posting is new. I come on Candice's thread like everyday since 2012 so believe me if i say it's a repost.

vs retard I already noticed)

Section supermodel is still not updated)

Bellazon- better than any press service!

Thanks Laura, again sorry :flower:

~ Her goals are a mix of professional and personal. “I want to design my own line of swimwear,” she says, “and I want to see more of my family and have one of my own one day, too.” But for now, she’s just trying to enjoy every moment.
SELF Magazine March 2015

line of swimwear! :clap: