Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

AQQgoDKt.jpg ZX8YoC5f.jpg

How tall is Candice and how tall is Seth? She is wearing heels and is the same height as him, maybe a quarter of a inch shorter. I've always thought model heights were exaggerated. May be she is more around 5'7 with shoes? Google says Seth is 6'0. Plus he is in dress shoes with heel. Maybe the heel gives him half an inch. But if Candice is really 5'9, those heels should make her taller than him. I estimate that she would be wearing 4 inch heels. If they are 4 inch heels, she would be 6'3. She looks 5'7 because the 4 inch heels make her his height.

Looks like may be even 5 inch heels when you go back and look at pictures of her on the show.

Edited by ap88

Why do models have to be so tall? If Candice is really 5'8 or 5'7, its not stopping her from a successful career. You can have the model body and be shorter than the 5'10 the modeling world usually wants. Its about proportions. You can have long legs for your height. Just like Candice.

post-71106-0-1446062257-47486_thumb.jpg

@cgonzalezbeauty: #favoritemoments ✨ #onset for @victoriassecret #VSswim in #StBarth @christinalapens #stylist @ingefonteyne @aligirllll #makeup teams @colleencreighton @bryanzaragoza_ @chihoomae... #myself @cgonzalezbeauty #hair @earlsimms2 @daniellepriano @shintaroteraoka @sophieroberts_hair #goodtimes #victoriassercet