Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Yes I was afraid too, she wasn't there for something big, but a swim shoot without  Candice which besides announces big news is impossible. She's VS swim queen :heart:

She wasn't at the swim event because of scheduling problems, if she's such a queen you think they'd cater to her schedule. I love her but VS is a douche and won't including Candice in anything if they don't want to.

For me, Candice is the best VS swimsuit model :heart:  Now she is, I think, she will be included in the project ;)

Yes I was afraid too, she wasn't there for something big, but a swim shoot without  Candice which besides announces big news is impossible. She's VS swim queen :heart:

She wasn't at the swim event because of scheduling problems, if she's such a queen you think they'd cater to her schedule. I love her but VS is a douche and won't including Candice in anything if they don't want to.

EDIT: never mind, actually.

Okay, thank you ;)
Candice is much used by VS, perhaps less now . I think Elsa and Jasmine are highlighted lately ( Behati too ) , but I hope , Candice will be contract
with other brand than VS, more prestigious in the fashion world while continuing with VS cause it's a pleasure to have many  photos and videos of her :heart:

I don't understand " douche " mdrr :rofl:

In French "Douche" it's a shower haha and and I can't find the translation ...

basically a bunch of idiots, because they don't using her to her full potential. 

whaaaat? where have you been for the last three years? i love candice, i truly do, i think she's their best angel since adriana came to them. but i don't think this is an issue of VS not using her to her full potential. i think this is more of her working so much the last few years for them that she has toned it down a lot this year. which is her right to do. she is still very much at the forefront of VS and one of their bright new stars but every girl there deserves their time and candice will not remain on top forever. be a fan but also be realistic. other girls deserve the swim covers and opening shows and fantasy bras just as much as she does.

TBH I think the whole "#somethingbigiscoming" is just a way to stir up people's interest and get people talking...I'd be surprised if it's anything more than them shooting the cover of this year's first swim catalog or something. 

+1 I'll get so pissed if it's gonna be something totally not big.

TBH I think the whole "#somethingbigiscoming" is just a way to stir up people's interest and get people talking...I'd be surprised if it's anything more than them shooting the cover of this year's first swim catalog or something. 

Behati got the cover of the Spring Preview, so I doubt it.