Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Go behind the scenes with Candice Swanepoel in London

What’s it like to walk the runway for the sexiest show on earth? The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show airs tonight on CBS, and InStyle went behind the scenes with Angel Candice Swanepoel as she prepped for the catwalk.

“It’s the calm before the storm right now,” Swanepoel told InStyle backstage the morning of the show. “We’re all enjoying being together but about to become quite chaotic!” From getting ready with all the Angels to doing a quick-change for the celeb-studded after-party, check out the exclusive photos she took on her journey.

“The morning of the show, I get up early, I do a workout, and then we just get right into hair and makeup most of the day until the show starts,” she says of her jam-packed day. “There’s a lot of hype and anxiety the morning before the show begins, so we’re always just trying to keep it all together!”

Once she’s made her way down the catwalk and the show has wrapped, it’s finally time to relax. “I drink a beer and eat a burger after we’re all done! I just let loose and let all the wave of the craziness set in and pass by.” Go along with Candice as she takes InStyle backstage for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, and tune in tonight, Dec. 9, at 10 p.m. ET. on CBS to watch the show.

FRnunLiP.jpg r7s9CQAt.jpg iJ3sBKyX.jpg 9OzqbHmt.jpg UoTtrPRE.jpg 0n9oY5kk.jpg KUrPIjkD.jpg y0n4jBSH.jpg

source: instyle.com