Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I'm very surprised Hermann wasn't at the show…I assume they are still together since it's been like a decade but I wonder why he didn't make it

I wonder that also and it seems that not only Hermann but also nobody else from like family was there.

But what about the other girls, were their boyfriends there? Or relatives?

I'm very surprised Hermann wasn't at the show…I assume they are still together since it's been like a decade but I wonder why he didn't make it

Does he usually go? I don't remember seeing him there that often. I know her whole family came last year, maybe because she had the FB and was opening the show. Perhaps this year she felt it wasn't as big of a year for her, and told them they didn't need to travel, or with it being in London it wasn't as easy for them to get to. Who knows. Can't imagine anyone not wanting to attend given the opportunity, right??  :hehe:

Does he usually go? I don't remember seeing him there that often. I know her whole family came last year, maybe because she had the FB and was opening the show. Perhaps this year she felt it wasn't as big of a year for her, and told them they didn't need to travel, or with it being in London it wasn't as easy for them to get to. Who knows. Can't imagine anyone not wanting to attend given the opportunity, right??  :hehe:

yeah I feel the same. I remember her family and Hermann being there only last years, actually...

Oh no, Hermann was there also in 2011 (in which she opened).

i

yeah I feel the same. I remember her family and Hermann being there only last years, actually...

Oh no, Hermann was there also in 2011 (in which she opened).

I thought she lets fly at least her parents to London? she mentioned it in an interview, that was posted here before:

Where do you like to hang in London?
I usually stay in Soho: That’s where all the fun and wacky people are.

Any must-do’s during your short stint there?
I’m going to fly my parents in from South Africa because it’s a lot closer to London than New York, so I’m probably just going to do whatever they want to do.

http://fashionweekdaily.com/candice-swanepoel-on-the-vs-shows-hop-across-the-pond/