Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Thank you so so so much for your "work", people, you are awesome! :hug:

Seeing all these pics just makes so excited! I think Adriana was right, this is a BIG show, maybe the biggest. You can see that by the scenario, it has been a long time since they went this far with the production and everything. And I believe these have been the best backstage pictures ever. Not only Candice is more confident than she has ever been, but the the quality, the variety, they are shinning in a different and special way. It has got to be London being... London  :heart:

^ Wrinkle? How can you get on the top of your nose a wrinkle? I don't understand... I just think something happend like she get scratched, maybe with her nail or something like that. So indeed some sort of injury. Badly for her it happend just before the show :(

Edit: I just taked a closer look and it looks a bit like pimples, if you zoom in you can see her skin is a bit in bad condition and little out of balance with some impurities

I believe these haven't been posted yet, from Doutzen and Sunnery's instagrams

doiwuufiw.png dout.png

Actually that pic is repost but thanks :p

Love the video but indeed way to less Candice :/ hope it wil some how change or something more will come out..with more Candice :Angel: really loveeee the 'dramatic' music! Thank you PinkCouture and thanks Bryan for that gif of it :wub2:

^ Thank you ThePinkDiet, Candice looks amazing :heart: hope someone can find the YouTube link and post it :)