Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

To be hones I think the pics are nice, but nothing special for Candice.

She did Editorials in which you can see the same, if not more, because her lovely face is missing

I can understand why she wasn’t panicking about the information that her pics might have leaked.

Now let’s only hope that Erin Heatherton’s leaks wont show everything too.

As to the leak, nothing to be ashamed of at all.  This is nowhere near the Jennifer Lawrence or Kate Upton level, although I would not have minded  :Angel:

Candice is a very open and sexual person, as she has stated many, many times before, so this is no big deal and she is right to brush it off.  As others have already said, more can be seen from some of her editorials.  The only problem here is that her privacy was violated.

No public reaction is the best thing for her, just let her people deal with legal consequences of whoever hacked her iCloud account. If anything I think she made some new fans with those pics.

And you are right Tex Kate and JLaw took the brunt of that any other leaked pics just don't compare since then.

The pictures aren't a big deal guys.  :mellow:  You see a little muff, lots of nipple, a tushy close-up, and a couple of outfits that would indicate Candice's thing in the bedroom might be RP involved. The pics aren't hard to find, search 4chan, reddit or phun and you too can be part of the NOT A BIG DEAL club.