Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I wonder why they never show the sweet, soft side of sexy Candice. I wish she was in the "soft" theme of this commercial. Always the sexy-"badass" bombshell :( She's always amazing, don't misunderstand me, but I'd love to see her in light color, being sexy and sweet at the same time.

I'm so sorry, no offense but when they put Candice out on the street and had her feeling and gazing into the car it gave off hooker vibes that made me realize this theme can either be watered down, work perfectly, or give off a sleazy vibe that wouldn't turn out well.

Yes i understand the concept that you're saying..look at this pic.. But i'm almost sure vs will keep it classy :)

post-71106-0-1446058891-45244_thumb.jpg

@victoriassecret: Mystery. Suspense. Intrigue. Our #VSHoliday commercial has it all! #WhosThatGirl #BTS 4min

I wonder why they never show the sweet, soft side of sexy Candice. I wish she was in the "soft" theme of this commercial. Always the sexy-"badass" bombshell :( She's always amazing, don't misunderstand me, but I'd love to see her in light color, being sexy and sweet at the same time.

I agree with you on this :yes: sometimes they give her the sweet look in some mainline pics, but almost everytime the sexy badass look, i also like it both but wish they would balance it more between both themes

Are you really expecting anything else from Michael Bay?

Still on the fence on whether Bay was the right hire for VS.  Blockbuster status aside, his direction is/has been questionable.

I just find all his commercials for VS to look the same. Then again, all of his movies look the same too.