Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Candice and Hermann are on their way to Behati's wedding in Mexico that where that photo is from. Before they board the private jet to take them there. 

thanks for this information, where did you get it :p ?

when will it be candice's turn? what a cute couple they are with hermann, and he sure does know how to make her happy!

That pic was on Fulvia Farolfi's instagram page (a VS makeup artist). She posted it today but then deleted it after but by then the DailyMail already had an article on the picture.

Candice and Hermann are on their way to Behati's wedding in Mexico that where that photo is from. Before they board the private jet to take them there. 

thanks for this information, where did you get it :p ?

when will it be candice's turn? what a cute couple they are with hermann, and he sure does know how to make her happy!

That pic was on Fulvia Farolfi's instagram page (a VS makeup artist). She posted it today but then deleted it after but by then the DailyMail already had an article on the picture.

ohh okaay :p thank you !

I would like to see Candice 

the wedding  of Behati 

I wonder how you will be dressed........... :wub2:  :wub2:  :wub2:

Yesss me too i'm soo curious! Really hope we get to see some pics soon, but i've read in Behati's tread that the bridesmaids were all dressed in white :hehe:

I would like to see Candice 

the wedding  of Behati 

I wonder how you will be dressed........... :wub2:  :wub2:  :wub2:

Yesss me too i'm soo curious! Really hope we get to see some pics soon, but i've read in Behati's tread that the bridesmaids were all dressed in white :hehe:

What??? Really?? And she was wearing white too? That is bold, we need pictures of the whole thing. I'm too curious... :( Any other models as bridesmaid?

Look at her leaving Cabo, she seemed so happy.

Must. See. Pictures.  :banghead:

badboy  :hug: