Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

:heart: :heart: :heart:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

@angelcandices: O Rio de Janeiro continua lindo #copadomundo #worldcup #brasil winter in rio @theminimaleanimale

SHE IS HERE JUST RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE. WHY, GOD, WHY!  :cry2:  :banghead:

And I'm traveling tomorrow, so if she stays I won't be able to meet her. Life is so unfair...  :cry2:

Ok, all the drama aside, she looks lovely. We had a beautiful weather today, the beach was surely amazing. I hope she stays a little longer :(

(Just out of curiosity, since someone asked the last time, "O Rio de Janeiro continua lindo" means "Rio de Janeiro is still beautiful" and it is also a line from a song named "Aquele Abraço".)

And thanks Laura__ and Cass-lima for the videos before. They are mesmerizing.

badboy, where are you?  :hug:

post-62795-0-1446058399-21615_thumb.jpg

angelcandicesfanpage #Givenchy Love. C killed it

post-62795-0-1446058399-26184_thumb.jpg

voguebrasil No desfile deles, os olhares se concentraram nelas... Direto do backstage da @givenchyofficial, a top beauty artist @patmcgrathreal, responsável pela beleza do desfile, divulgou um clique ao lado das belas @adrianalima, @angelcandices e @isabelifontana_official. #regram