Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I think Candibear has been reading what certain people are saying about her on BZ. Lol. :clap::ddr::rofl: (from her ig)

Nope! I refuse to believe she spends any time reading threads on herself here or at TFS. That being said, Candi needs more hang-ten photos on Instagram. Of course she won't read that but I'm sure her assistant will!

anybody know what bejinho nombro means?

beijo: kiss in portuguese (brazilian)... but beijhno : little kiss

ombro: shoulder

beijhno no ombro : shoulder kiss

#beijhnoombro

thats why in the pic candice is sending a kiss with the shoulder :)

You translated it correctly, but actually, "Beijinho no ombro" is an expression here. There is a very famous and playful song by Valesca named after that expression. The song is about a woman becoming so successful that she can't hear the haters from all the way up where she is now. So I guess Candice is just playing with the haters saying "kiss for you, haters". Good for her! :p

About her reading here, why not? Maybe her assistants read it more, but this is one of her biggest feedbacks about her JOB, not only like "oh, Candice, you are a queen, i love you". In here we really discuss her work, her career, everything. So I don't see why she wouldn't visit it ocasionally. Of course not everyday, but maybe once or twice a month is totally possible.

From today's game, Candice WAS here!!!  :clap:  :woot:  :ddr:

@hermannicoli

10424395_679872148732931_962907292_n.jpg

That is probably why we won by 4x1! Thanks, Candice. Please, stay! LOL

Wish I had seen her there, I'm sure she had a blast.  :hehe:

Laura__, I didn't watch Netherlands whole game this time, but you guys won, right? So it was good! Hope we can be together at the final and may the best win!  :lullaby: :p And I hope Candice can come to the finals.

Not my style of picture those from Hype Energy, but I'm sure she would look amazing as Khaleesi. Or maybe Candice as a redhead,just because of reasons.....  :gocho: