Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Doubtful, of all the social media she likely reads, the small critiques posted here from time to time should barely register, if at all  :cain:

I know it was kind of confirmed that she read here some time ago, but I think its highly unlikely that she still does. 

I think Candibear has been reading what certain people are saying about her on BZ. Lol. :clap::ddr::rofl: (from her ig)

OMG what if she really does :D

BZ is one of Candice's favorite sites so why would she randomly just stop visiting. And since you still don't believe she still visits her the latest proof that she does is when she instagrammed this (from December): http://instagram.com/p/h_uF6fSfFv/ a scan from one of the user here at at the time from my knowledge this was still only posted on bz. Didn't even make the rounds on twitter yet. And this from PinkCouture in September - http://instagram.com/p/eCgujQSfHg/ I even remember congratulating Pinky that night that Candice posted one of her scans.

As for as you getting so defensive TLH, I just find it hilarious that Candice would post that message after the whole conversation about her having a good time at Behati's bachlorette party where you and others were judging her/them for not keeping certain things in their life private. I miss Candice sharing her life with us on ig, that's what her account is for. And personally I rather hang out with the Candice with a drink in her hand, acting a little crazy than the version or whatever you in vision of Candice that you have so high up on a pedestal. That's all I'm saying.

And to any other BZ member I'm sorry for bring that up again, like I said I just found it hilarious that she would post that considering the extend of the conversation here.

anybody know what bejinho nombro means?

beijo: kiss in portuguese (brazilian)... but beijhno : little kiss

ombro: shoulder

beijhno no ombro : shoulder kiss

#beijhnoombro

thats why in the pic candice is sending a kiss with the shoulder :)

BZ is one of Candice's favorite sites so why would she randomly just stop visiting. And since you still don't believe she still visits her the latest proof that she does is when she instagrammed this (from December): http://instagram.com/p/h_uF6fSfFv/ a scan from one of the user here at at the time from my knowledge this was still only posted on bz. Didn't even make the rounds on twitter yet. And this from PinkCouture in September - http://instagram.com/p/eCgujQSfHg/ I even remember congratulating Pinky that night that Candice posted one of her scans.

As for as you getting so defensive TLH, I just find it hilarious that Candice would post that message after the whole conversation about her having a good time at Behati's bachlorette party where you and others were judging her/them for not keeping certain things in their life private. I miss Candice sharing her life with us on ig, that's what her account is for. And personally I rather hang out with the Candice with a drink in her hand, acting a little crazy than the version or whatever you in vision of Candice that you have so high up on a pedestal. That's all I'm saying.

And to any other BZ member I'm sorry for bring that up again, like I said I just found it hilarious that she would post that considering the extend of the conversation here.

These two scans are your proof she reads the goings on here :idk:   And, I was not getting defensive at all, just exhibiting plain old skepticism.  Anyway, I’m fine whether she reads here or not.  It will not govern my comments one way or the other.  Lastly, no one judged Candice and Co., for their actions, just expressed concern for their images.  Please, share your life with your fans, but also be cautious and omit things that could be considered embarrassing.

I would also like to apologize to all other BZ members for going here yet again, but still highly skeptical she was responding to anything here.  This thread treats Candice like royalty, with any negativity being extremely rare.

Another preview of Osmoze Jeans :woot::heart:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Instagram @mangabaproducoes

Much better quality

Osmoze Jeans preview :heart:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

First off thank you Laura and second do you have any of the other previews in this quality, I think I might of missed them if you posted them lol. Also are those candids new? I need to see if I can find HQs. I didn't see anything on my google alert for her about them though lol.