Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Are you guys seriously nit-picking that a picture was posted that models may possibly be intoxicated and therefor she's suddenly a terrible person? Their instagram accounts belong to them, personally, not Victoria's Secret, or their modeling agency...

I'm not trying to really get involved in this argument, but just for the record, Candice has actually stated that it is part of her VS contract to have a certain Instagram image. So technically, her Instagram does not entirely belong to her, personally. It's not spontaneous that she has 3+ million followers.  :flower:

Candice didn't even post the photo so I'm still trying to figure out what the big deal is. What other people post on their accounts she has little to no control over. Also she didn't say anything about image, she said it was part of her contract to tweet/instagram certain things, which I assume means she needs to instagram photos from bts, at events, catalog photos to promote the brand. But that isn't all she's allowed to share.

^ This is still going on :rofl: Do people realize that kids, yes KIDS in Europe & Asia drink alcohol with it being no big deal but just another day. Hell, before people knew what microorganisms were kids were served "watered down beer" as a drink since the water was too risky for a swig. Jeezes, let's get over this already :D

Are you guys seriously nit-picking that a picture was posted that models may possibly be intoxicated and therefor she's suddenly a terrible person? Their instagram accounts belong to them, personally, not Victoria's Secret, or their modeling agency...

I'm not trying to really get involved in this argument, but just for the record, Candice has actually stated that it is part of her VS contract to have a certain Instagram image. So technically, her Instagram does not entirely belong to her, personally. It's not spontaneous that she has 3+ million followers.  :flower:

Candice didn't even post the photo so I'm still trying to figure out what the big deal is. What other people post on their accounts she has little to no control over. Also she didn't say anything about image, she said it was part of her contract to tweet/instagram certain things, which I assume means she needs to instagram photos from bts, at events, catalog photos to promote the brand. But that isn't all she's allowed to share.

I can’t speak to her contractual situation, as I know nothing about it, but, my contention all along stems from concern for Canidce’s image and a personal feeling that the picture was simply not a good one.  The fact that it was not posted by Candice herself is kind of irrelevant, as it appears to be posted by one of her inner-circle.  Even if it was posted by a random person who was at the establishment, the effect would be the same.  Candice, Behati, and Adriana all have stellar careers that are based upon and thrive on image.  I just want them to be more careful.

When I went to meet Candice here in Houston, the line at the Galleria was absolutely filled with beautiful young ladies and women of all ages, colors, and creeds.  Upon speaking to quite a few of them, I found out that their interest in Candice went well beyond mere adoration, they actually called her their “Goddess.”  Believe me, I understand she is human and deserves to live her life like any other, but she has so much more to lose that the average person, and must take care accordingly.  That pic is not what her supporters want to see all over social media.

My last word, I promise.