Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Her most recent tweet: http://instagram.com/p/o2uSAgSfOj/#

Jeesh, that stomache. Don't want to know what it's like to (not) eat to get there. Looks great in a picture though. :D
Lots of vegetables...no bread our potatoes. Lots of water and a full nights sleep all the time.

Worth it for health reason but screw that.

And millions of dollars she is paid to look like that. How about that for motivation?

Seriously...

Candice Swanepoel on Topping Maxim's Hot 100

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Victoria's Secret supermodel Candice Swanepoel topped the Maxim Hot 100 list this year, but she told us that her normal life doesn't reflect what we see of her in magazines.

"In my day-to-day life I don't see myself how everybody else does," said Candice, 25. "Sometimes when I look at pictures of myself I think, 'Is that what I look like? Is that me?'"

Candice went on to praise another name on that made the Top 10 -- Jennifer Lawrence.

"She's just herself everywhere she goes," Candice said of Jennifer, who landed at No. 5. "She's not afraid to be nerdy or say the wrong thing."

Watch the video for more. The Maxim Hot 100 issue is available Tuesday.

http://www.etonline.com/news/146943_candice_swanepoel_on_topping_maxim_hot_100/index.html

I didn't think that I could love Candice more as a person but I was wrong. I read somewhere she is an INFP in the Myer-Briggs personality which is awesome if true because I am an INFP and that explains why I can relate to Candice so much in the things we value.

Be cool girlsand relax this is not the place to talk about it, here is Candice :heart:

post-58351-0-1446058256-84596_thumb.gif

( I didn't wrote credit cause it's mine :rofl: )

It's important to credit is a bit like a "recognition" of the effort provided then it's always better to have credits poke around after :Angel::ddr:

Sorry for off-topic but I really don't understand why it is so important to give credit for something like animated gif which takes maybe 1 minute to do in a convesion software and that's it, that's all the effort put into it, really. And even why people consider such gif "theirs"? Sure they made it out of some video, which was not theirs in a first place and use some usually free conversion software which once again was written by someone else. To me it feels like if I make gif from entire movie for example and then go and say, look this is movie made by me. It is not...

I don't mean to offend anyone but this is how I feel about "ownership" of such things.

Once again I apologize for off-topic.

Be cool girlsand relax this is not the place to talk about it, here is Candice :heart:

post-62795-0-1446058260-47664_thumb.gif

It's important to credit is a bit like a "recognition" of the effort provided then it's always better to have credits poke around after :Angel::ddr:

Sorry for off-topic but I really don't understand why it is so important to give credit for something like animated gif which takes maybe 1 minute to do in a convesion software and that's it, that's all the effort put into it, really. And even why people consider such gif "theirs"? Sure they made it out of some video, which was not theirs in a first place and use some usually free conversion software which once again was written by someone else. To me it feels like if I make gif from entire movie for example and then go and say, look this is movie made by me. It is not...

I don't mean to offend anyone but this is how I feel about "ownership" of such things.

Yes it's just politeness, then it was just for a bit of humor after the rather sterile conversation that there was

For me it's important, because it's not simply a matter of putting in software. It there's a whole lot else to do, make a coloring that makes good, change the second image so that it does not go too fast ... And this is not the topic here. It's just that it's okay to recognize the "work" of someone in my opinion ;) whether for the gif, or something else, imagine a person who spends hours looking for a photo, find it around the next second it's a little irritating

post-87289-0-1446058260-77734_thumb.gif

Yes it's just politeness, then it was just for a bit of humor after the rather sterile conversation that there was

For me it's important, because it's not simply a matter of putting in software. It there's a whole lot else to do, make a coloring that makes good, change the second image so that it does not go too fast ... And this is not the topic here. It's just that it's okay to recognize the "work" of someone in my opinion ;) whether for the gif, or something else, imagine a person who spends hours looking for a photo, find it around the next second it's a little irritating

maybe it's nothing for you to make a gif species, but, it needs really so much work. you have to do the things cass-lima said and even more sometimes, for a good gif ;) anyways, cass-lima just 'joked' when she mentioned that she needed no credit for the gif because she made it. Let's end talking about credits

^ Yess i agree, she's absolutely stunning when she's just being her naturel pure self :wub: but when she's glammed up i must say she also always shines, Candi is just ALWAYS gorgeous and indeed pure perfection !! :D :heart: thanks Cass-lima for the pic :hug:

post-71106-0-17377400-1402221625_thumb.j

@itstolgs: Was trying to take a mirror selfie but a Victoria's Secret model got in the way

At first I didn't get it because of all the shoes... like how many shows can one pack?

Then I googled the company and visited their twitter profile and aaaaahhh, they are a show company and thus they apparently also sell bags for shoes...

OMG, I missed my anjinha sooooo bad!!! Had to do a hard work going back so many pages. I've seen so much of her in Brazil... I'm waiting for the day she will become officially brazilian. I hope she shows up in this World Cup again with a picture like mine here.

I'm still shocked with that IMG video. No make up and GORGEOUS. Thanks everyone for everything!

I couldn't find the video of her on SPFW runway, does anyone have it?

(Badboy, I've noticed you missed me, missed you too!  :hug: )

Candice Photographed by Diego Uchitel for Liverpool Fashion Festival 2012 (Last 2 aren't new)

post-66007-0-1446058263-91651_thumb.jpg post-66007-0-1446058263-94635_thumb.jpg post-66007-0-1446058263-95988_thumb.jpg post-66007-0-1446058263-99535_thumb.jpg post-66007-0-1446058264-0155_thumb.jpg post-66007-0-1446058264-03093_thumb.jpg post-66007-0-1446058264-04914_thumb.jpg

I posted these exclusively on the site after I made a twitter set with them awhile ago, because fans were asking for them. I simply requested that they were not to be reposted in the album description, but that obviously went far, someone posted them on tumblr with no credit given whatsoever, so before someone else did it I wanted to be the one to share them here with all of you. If you have another Candice source, I don't care if you post them, but I do ask if that you give credit to DIVINECANDICE.COM! Thank you. x

Candice Photographed by Diego Uchitel for Liverpool Fashion Festival 2012 (Last 2 aren't new)

post-87289-0-1446058265-79707_thumb.jpg post-87289-0-1446058265-81996_thumb.jpg post-87289-0-1446058265-83518_thumb.jpg post-87289-0-1446058265-86159_thumb.jpg post-87289-0-1446058265-88285_thumb.jpg post-87289-0-1446058265-89736_thumb.jpg post-87289-0-1446058265-90503_thumb.jpg

I posted these exclusively on the site after I made a twitter set with them awhile ago, because fans were asking for them. I simply requested that they were not to be reposted in the album description, but that obviously went far, someone posted them on tumblr with no credit given whatsoever, so before someone else did it I wanted to be the one to share them here with all of you. If you have another Candice source, I don't care if you post them, but I do ask if that you give credit to DIVINECANDICE.COM! Thank you. x

you should tag the images with your site logo. it happens often, it's not nice when someone posts on weheartit, tumblr and such sites cause then 100 more people can repost it and they'll not know the pics were from your site. :)

1. I didn't even have to upload these at all.

2. I hate tagging things, especially photoshoots. And I've actually stopped doing it so much.

3. Worry about your own damn site instead of others.

Edit: My apologizes to fellow BZ members & staff for the off topic discussion.