Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Candice has just posted a video on istagram

she is in Africa

beginning of the video you see her .... beautiful (as always) :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

beautiful, just like me, a little make-up :heart:

very relaxed

Awww.... I thought she looked a bit sad actually. :) She showed a wonderful view of nature. I'm sure she appreciates it a lot and is going to miss it.

Yes i thought too...She looks nostalgic&sceptical but pretty as always :wub:
The video :heart: thanks To DivineCandice :hehe:

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&a=&v=5TUceLXMC1A

Victoria's Secret angel Candice Swanepoel and Lucky's Laurel Pantin shows us how to style a t-shirt and denim.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

As much as we love a dreamy dress or daring straight-off-the-runway ensemble, there’s just something about a classic, all-American jeans and T-shirt outfit that we can’t resist. And since nobody wears the official model-off-duty uniform better than, well, models, we tapped a few of the best ones in the business—the Victoria’s Secret Angels—to help us celebrate the look.

In honor of the lingerie brand’s launch of its all-new T-shirt Bra, we asked Lucky‘s own editors to dress the lovely ladies of VS in their favorite jeans-and-tee pairings—and had a lot of fun in the process.

For the last Angel/editor pairing in our series, following Behati Prinsloo styled by Noelle Sciacca and Karlie Kloss styled by Elana Fishman, the gorgeous Candice Swanepoel and Lucky market editor Laurel Pantin prove that a denim skirt—yes, that early-aughts staple we all owned in multiples—is back and better than ever.

Source: luckymag.com

One more :heart:

HQ

post-71106-0-34208600-1397242862_thumb.j