Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Backstage at Forum show :heart:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

o.o please credit original poster.

thanks anyways :) :wub:

What do you mean?

"Credit original poster" credit the site you toke this from I mean, i almost guess where it's taken from, that's my friends website, credit because she bought these pics on various picture sources. xoxo

God, I love seeing her and Hermann together. It makes me so happy for some reason.

Obsessed with the Valentino dress. She wears the color so beautifully.

I'm really eager for Candice to branch out from VS a little more this year. I want some HF campaigns from her so bad it hurts.

I love how private Candice and Hermann have kept their relationship. We know exactly 3 things about Hermann. 1 hes brazilian 2. He's 28 3. He has a bunch of sisters. They've been together for so long and how little we know about them says a lot.

This is probably my favorite thing about them.

I love how private Candice and Hermann have kept their relationship. We know exactly 3 things about Hermann. 1 hes brazilian 2. He's 28 3. He has a bunch of sisters. They've been together for so long and how little we know about them says a lot.

This is probably my favorite thing about them.

yeah! you can see it's true love between them, even in the vs interview where girl talks about their boyfriend, first love etc, candice's always the one who stand back, she just let the other talks haha. he could be like some boyfriend's model (or at least girlfriend's cause in my mind there's one girl who take advantage of her boyfriend's statut) and trying to take his card's out but no... he's as discret as her about that, he's always seems proud but not THAT interested, i love that. We don't really know how their relationship are but she seems happy, he seems to take good care of her and their like an ideal for me. :)