Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Wish she would've worn her hair down and had different shoes. Sometimes I wish she would wear like 6 inch pumps like some other models do and be so much taller in photos...

Does anyone have a link for a video?

Don't get me wrong, I think she looks amazing with her hair down, but I like that she doesn't wear crazy high high heels, and I like that she often puts her hair up for events and such, because it doesn't seem like she is trying too hard or anything. Not only that, but her hair is almost always down for her work with VS, so it is nice that she changes it up sometimes, and I think she looks just as gorgeous with her hair up, because it really emphasizes her beautiful face.

There has to a be a brief interview on Ellen or no one will know who the hell she is lol! I don't think she's a household name quuuuite yet but in the next year, if all goes well, I have a feeling she will be. An appearance in a movie or show might help.

^ I think its a bit to early to talk movie.  However, CBS has many of the highest rated television shows in the US, and Candice would fit right in on a number of them.  Their featuring Adrianna of course, this week, and have featured Behati and a few others on Hawaii-Five-O a while back.  

As I’ve stated before, football is like a religion here in America.  Please, get her on the NFL pre-game show and let her work her magic.  Hopefully, Ellen will give her a few words at least.