Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Being a Candice fan myself some of you are getting crazy and bashing Adriana for no reason. VS does whatever the hell they want. They can drop and hire new models in an instant no matter who they are. Its all speculation right now. How do we not know if VS asked Candice if this was OK to do and Candice approved? And texaslonghorn please stop with your BS of saying Adriana has a bad rep without facts. Get over it. Its no ones fault but VS.

Just going by what I read and hear.  And believe me, I've read and heard it a lot.  Something thats often repeated in not BS.  But I will tone it down.

I have heard countless times about how Candice is a major bitch, so I guess that is not BS either and that's what she is indeed?  You can't believe everything you read.

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out about this being Alessandra & Adriana's fault. Adriana may be the #1 woman on VS right now but not even Adriana has enough power/influence over to make them change their whole PR strategy. If Adriana and Alessandra had this much power over VS why the fuckity fuck did Alessandra wait a decade to wear the Fantasy Bra?  Why did they "allow" Candice open the 2011 VSFS? I'm sure Alessandra would have been thrilled to open another VSFS or wear the FB way before she did

This was most likely what happened: VS asked CBS for a cameo in any hit show, CBS asked for Adriana to be the one doing the cameo because she is the more familiar face and then VS/CBS both agreed that showing the Fantasy Bra would be a smart move. If VS strongly wanted Candice, they could have had both do the cameo but the bottom line is that they didn't, they chose Adriana and some fake Angels. Candice has VS contract so they could have made her stay to do the show, Adriana had a prior commitment in Serbia too but she cancelled to tape The Crazy Ones, is not like they have that much of a choice.

Candice, Alessandra & Adriana probably give two shits about this, Adriana won't make more money thanks to wearing the FB for two seconds in a TV show and Candice won't make less money because it's Adriana wearing the FB in a TV show. They're still getting their paychecks and that's probably the only thing they all care about.

Do I think it was a shit-move from VS to Candice? Yes, it was. But it's a shit move that it's 100% on VS & CBS, I can totally see why people is upset but to put the blame on Adriana & Alessandra is plain stupid and absurd.

Being a Candice fan myself some of you are getting crazy and bashing Adriana for no reason. VS does whatever the hell they want. They can drop and hire new models in an instant no matter who they are. Its all speculation right now. How do we not know if VS asked Candice if this was OK to do and Candice approved? And texaslonghorn please stop with your BS of saying Adriana has a bad rep without facts. Get over it. Its no ones fault but VS.

To be fair some Adriana (not you) fans are bashing Candice for how she reacted when she got the FB and they see Adriana wearing the FB as karma for Candice's behavior. Candice getting the FB will be diminished in many people eyes because she wasn't the first to wear "her" own FB.

Well, technically, she was the first. And like someone said, we don't know if she said "ok, I can't be there, give it to Adriana". What if it was her idea? What if they send Adriana so it wouldn't ruin the "surprise" it will be when the real model wear it? What if she thinks it's an honor that Adriana herself ACCEPTED to use the FB even knowing she is just replacing Candice because she is the one that is going to be wearing it on the actual show? Have you guys thought about how Adriana could be "humiliated" (I don't see like that) by using a FB that is not even hers and that she is only doing because VS made her, since Candice couldn't? Because, like someone said here, it is a bad publicity to have another model on CBS showing the FB, some uninformed people will watch the show thinking they'll see the hot brunette and then... Oh, wait, who is that blonde? We have no idea what goes backstage to be taking sides or "defending" Candice like she is some victim when we don't have A CLUE of what went on in this situation. The bottom line and the ONLY thing we should be focusing is: VS SCREWED IT UP PRETTY BAD. No, you don't give another model the FB. No, we wouldn't like Candice to replace Adriana if it was the other way around. It's not only a missunderstanding of the "prize" that it is to get a FB, but it is a wrong publicity when you put the hot brunette on tv and then the hot blonde on the runway. But it is not Candice's fault the same way it is not Adriana's fault. Doesn't matter if she is a stubbern model or not, she is not the owner of VS and she doesn't make decision like that. And if she did, I'm sure it is because she earned that right by WORKING HARD. So... I just say let's stop this bashing here and there, stop that "we will fight for your rights, Candice" when we don't know a single thing and focus on what we should: VS disapointed everyone and f*cked up on the meaning of the FB. Period. Shame on them.

Really? Three pages arguing about the bullshit the German inTouch made up?! :O_O:

There are no words for this.

And now we should all sit down and reflect on how much power such a crappy magazine is supposed to have over our lives.

All of these girls are EMPLOYEES of a CORPORATION called LIMITED BRANDS.  The company has SHAREHOLDERS.  The girls have a BOSS.  They are paid a SALARY on CONTRACT.  Sometimes they get FIRED, sometimes they get PROMOTED.  They do what they're TOLD.  I hope I have clearly explained the REAL WORLD to all of you.

Now let's get back to praising Candice's natural beauty and posting awesome pictures of her flawless face and figure :) ;) >:)

Really? Three pages arguing about the bullshit the German inTouch made up?! :O_O:

There are no words for this.

And now we should all sit down and reflect on how much power such a crappy magazine is supposed to have over our lives.

No this actually started over some Instagram pictures that showed Adriana wearing the FB during the taping of a CBS show called the Crazy Ones. I don't need to relfect over anything. Now back to our regular schedule programming.

All of these girls are EMPLOYEES of a CORPORATION called LIMITED BRANDS.  The company has SHAREHOLDERS.  The girls have a BOSS.  They are paid a SALARY on CONTRACT.  Sometimes they get FIRED, sometimes they get PROMOTED.  They do what they're TOLD.  I hope I have clearly explained the REAL WORLD to all of you.

Now let's get back to praising Candice's natural beauty and posting awesome pictures of her flawless face and figure :) ;) > :)

We all know how the real world works....thank you for your perspective.  However, once a certain status is achieved, a model whom was once merely an employee gains a degree of power to affect negotiations.  That is how the Real World works as well.

I would also like to welcome the Adriana Nation to the Candice thread.  I knew it would only be a matter of time before you voiced your opinions.  No one is bashing Adriana...yet.  Candice supporters just want answers.  Instead of starting a war, we will wait for more details to come in.

Who knows?  Candice may have ok'd all of this or be fine with it.  Its best to wait for information.

As previous posters have said, lets get back to the pics and take up this fight again once more facts come out.

I don't know how to post it but there's a video of Candice on the vogue brasil Instagram and she's speaking in portugese and being really cute :) if anyone else knows how to upload, that'd be great!

You can post the link here :)

http://instagram.com/p/gK5mvlwLny/

How cute!

First she says "é muito bom" and laughs. "É muito bom" means "it's really good". Then she says hi and introduces herself. Then she is just talking about random things she likes in Brazil, like "tomara-que-caia", that is a strapless bikini, "churrasco", which means "barbecue", "liberdade pra dentro da cabeça", that is a line from a reggae song and it means "free your mind" or something like that. And she ends it saying "beijo para todo mundo no Brasil", meaning "kisses to everyone in Brazil".

So cute. Beijos, Candice! :wub2:

Instagram @ voguebrasil

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

#TOPSELFIE: @angelcandices faz seu auto-retrato para a câmera da Vogue. Nesta quarta-feira, a top fez declarações de amor ao Brasil. Para saber quais são, acesse www.vogue.com.br #spfw #voguenospfw

You're welcome :)

I was gonna add the title of the instagram video:

PLAY: @angelcandices diz - em português - quais são as 5 provas que mostram seu amor pelo Brasil. Assista aqui a um trechinho e mais tarde, no site da Vogue, ao vídeo na íntegra.

"@angelcandices says - in portuguese - 5 proofs of her love for Brazil. Watch a clip here and, later, the complete video on the website." That means there is gonna be a video later tonight. :clap: