Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I don't know about you, but I'm getting a feeling this year is gonna be great for Candice! I really hope so! No, I'm not only saying this because of the bra, but actually the fact that she got the bra is just "crowning" her last 2 years in VS and, also, the fact that she has become such a popular model. I've seen some people over tumblr bashing about her getting the bra and the fact that it is a 10 million one when Alessandra had a 3 million one and worked her ass off for years before getting it. We have to remember that it isn't a competition, this is strictly business. I am sure the cost of the jewerly they have is mesured buy the investors, sponsers and everything and it mostly depends on their interest in who is wearing it. It doesn't matter how many years someone took to get the bra, it is BUSINESS. They give you what you earn as a personality in the market more than being a great model. That is what keeps those runways shows going on, that is why Adriana, who is such an amazing "performer", is still a great deal every year. It is business, after all. I hope people stop bashing on such a happy moment for her, she really earned it!  :heart:

SO WELL SAID!  (Y)

I'm so tired of the unnecessary hate directed toward her because of the opportunities that VS gives her. She'd be foolish to ever turn them down, and people who think she should are insane. She's an excellent businesswoman who works tirelessly year round and VS recognizes that. I hate to generalize, but it almost always seems to be Adirana and Alessandra fans that crap on her the most, which is stupid. The two of them are getting older and eventually will retire. Someone new is going to come up in the ranks, that's just how business works. When they were coming up woman like Gisele and Heidi who were the "veterans" and I don't think their fans were so hateful toward Adriana and Alessandra when they started getting all the opportunities they did. Haters are always going to hate out of jealousy, though. Candice deserves the FB this year, hands down and I'm so glad that she got it!

Well said you too! I think people take those things too personal sometimes, they forget that it is a job. Who would turn down a good, honest, well paid opportunity to work as many times as they want? Please. If they use her too much, it certainly has a reason. They have a lot of other models they could use. Why don't they? Simply cause they DONT WANT TO. And if it is business, there is one one reason for that: money. So... And like TexasLongHorn2013 said, she is not gonna be on top forever. Let's enjoy as much as we can, cause one day we will miss that "overuse" (to me, it is never too much). 

I don't know about you, but I'm getting a feeling this year is gonna be great for Candice! I really hope so! No, I'm not only saying this because of the bra, but actually the fact that she got the bra is just "crowning" her last 2 years in VS and, also, the fact that she has become such a popular model. I've seen some people over tumblr bashing about her getting the bra and the fact that it is a 10 million one when Alessandra had a 3 million one and worked her ass off for years before getting it. We have to remember that it isn't a competition, this is strictly business. I am sure the cost of the jewerly they have is mesured buy the investors, sponsers and everything and it mostly depends on their interest in who is wearing it. It doesn't matter how many years someone took to get the bra, it is BUSINESS. They give you what you earn as a personality in the market more than being a great model. That is what keeps those runways shows going on, that is why Adriana, who is such an amazing "performer", is still a great deal every year. It is business, after all. I hope people stop bashing on such a happy moment for her, she really earned it!  :heart:

SO WELL SAID!  (Y)

I'm so tired of the unnecessary hate directed toward her because of the opportunities that VS gives her. She'd be foolish to ever turn them down, and people who think she should are insane. She's an excellent businesswoman who works tirelessly year round and VS recognizes that. I hate to generalize, but it almost always seems to be Adirana and Alessandra fans that crap on her the most, which is stupid. The two of them are getting older and eventually will retire. Someone new is going to come up in the ranks, that's just how business works. When they were coming up woman like Gisele and Heidi who were the "veterans" and I don't think their fans were so hateful toward Adriana and Alessandra when they started getting all the opportunities they did. Haters are always going to hate out of jealousy, though. Candice deserves the FB this year, hands down and I'm so glad that she got it!

Well said you too! I think people take those things too personal sometimes, they forget that it is a job. Who would turn down a good, honest, well paid opportunity to work as many times as they want? Please. If they use her too much, it certainly has a reason. They have a lot of other models they could use. Why don't they? Simply cause they DONT WANT TO. And if it is business, there is one one reason for that: money. So... And like TexasLongHorn2013 said, she is not gonna be on top forever. Let's enjoy as much as we can, cause one day we will miss that "overuse" (to me, it is never too much). 

I LOVE you guys  :flower:.... :cry:  :cry2: