Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Some models anyway, there's always still models like Kate Upton who represent the other side of the spectrum, for those who aren't attracted to models like Candice. Me personally, I will stick with models like Candice, I think that body type is perfect.

Some models anyway, there's always still models like Kate Upton who represent the other side of the spectrum, for those who aren't attracted to models like Candice. Me personally, I will stick with models like Candice, I think that body type is perfect.

Actually Kate has a gorgeous body and Candice too. Just in this particular photo her hip looks bony. :x Again, nothing wrong with large hips, on the contrary, but either the photoshopped or lighting person needs to be fired or her pose was just awkward enough to make her hip look malnourished. But 99.9999% of the time she's flawless.

^ my thoughts exactly.

Glad I'm not as blind as I thought.

I think are exaggerating skin

and bone now the models are skeletons :shock:

I hope it was abundantly photoshop

I do not know how to define this photo "" The Goddesses " :no:

I love Candice but do not like reduced so :( :( :(

I hope it's photoshop too.

Vogue Mexico, September 2013:

Hairstyle, Fernando Torrent / L'Atelier, makeup, Ayami Nishimura using Make Up For Ever, manicure, Gina Edwards for Kate Ryan Inc / Essie, AD, Juan Carlos Castro, carrying Sarah Gore-Reeves; styling assistant, Claudia Talamas, props, Lisa Gwilliam / Jed Root; model Candice Swanepoel for IMG.

Like a venus in flames, the top South African Candice Swanepoel conquest of monochromatic way in code rouge .The impact of the color of passion and cuts ultra feminine are the proposal for this holiday in September . crimson blush Romanticism soaks air ladylike , with touches of white, get the total attraction . A lavish seduction of transition pieces topped with accurate accessories , like jewelry in gold, hats and fur are the perfect formula to become thequeen of the asphalt . Powerful and timeless , the color red is a must for any season, the standard of femininity and sensuality icon par excellence.

She's so gorgeous!

Actually Kate has a gorgeous body and Candice too. Just in this particular photo her hip looks bony. :x Again, nothing wrong with large hips, on the contrary, but either the photoshopped or lighting person needs to be fired or her pose was just awkward enough to make her hip look malnourished. But 99.9999% of the time she's flawless.
My thoughts exactly

A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, no matter what side of the spectrum she represents. It doesn't matter if she has the body of Candice or Kelly Brook or Kate Upton. Candice is among my personal favorites but what troubles me with todays still models is how real they are. Once, I saw a model walking down the street, she was that year's playmate and she was like a living x-ray. And I'm thinking, in the pictures she was amazing but in real life she is like this? Just a thought.

Does anyone know whatever happened to Candice's Russel James book Around the House?

A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, no matter what side of the spectrum she represents. It doesn't matter if she has the body of Candice or Kelly Brook or Kate Upton. 

Well said. Totally agree.

uploaded by me from graziadaily.co.uk

VIDEO: Go Behind The Scenes With Candice Swanepoel On Her Max Factor Campaign Shoot

It’s an exciting morning here at Grazia HQ. Not only is it Friday already but we also want to break it to you that Victoria’s Secret beauty Candice Swanepoel has just been unveiled as the latest face of Max Factor. Way to go, Candice!

Although the 24-year-old South African supermodel might best be known for her stardom as a Victoria’s Secret Angel, this is Candice’s first foray into the beauty world, and we couldn’t think of a better face for one of our fave make-up brands. Pat McGrath, Global Creative Design Director for Max Factor agrees: “Candice’s skin is naturally flawless, and her incredible bone structure makes her the perfect canvas to create truly inspirational and breath-taking make-up looks.”

Candice’s first global campaign for the brand will be for the launch of the brand-spanking new Whipped Crème Foundation, out next month. Although we cannot wait to get our hands on this exciting new product (team Grazia beauty have always been huge fans of Max Factor’s amazing foundations) we’re secretly beyond excited to see more shots of the gorgeous Candice!

Esi Eggleston Bracey, Vice President for Max Factor says, “With Candice, we have the most beautiful canvas that will not only front our campaigns but will hopefully inspire our network of International Makeup Artists and women around the world to create their own glamour statements.” Get excited, girls!

graziadaily.co.uk

Another The Upside Preview image

post-42054-0-1446055377-70075_thumb.jpg

instagram.com/the_upside