Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Vogue Mexico, September 2013:

Hairstyle, Fernando Torrent / L'Atelier, makeup, Ayami Nishimura using Make Up For Ever, manicure, Gina Edwards for Kate Ryan Inc / Essie, AD, Juan Carlos Castro, carrying Sarah Gore-Reeves; styling assistant, Claudia Talamas, props, Lisa Gwilliam / Jed Root; model Candice Swanepoel for IMG.

Like a venus in flames, the top South African Candice Swanepoel conquest of monochromatic way in code rouge .The impact of the color of passion and cuts ultra feminine are the proposal for this holiday in September . crimson blush Romanticism soaks air ladylike , with touches of white, get the total attraction . A lavish seduction of transition pieces topped with accurate accessories , like jewelry in gold, hats and fur are the perfect formula to become thequeen of the asphalt . Powerful and timeless , the color red is a must for any season, the standard of femininity and sensuality icon par excellence.

aco22S1q.jpg acqBg4PR.jpg adn0Xylb.jpg abzr6Oqm.jpg abvrnRf8.jpg abzqLK9V.jpg adpIRO9y.jpg adfbKOlO.jpg adqET4VQ.jpg abvws4mC.jpg

Posted Yesterday, 02:16 PM

Samiot, on 25 Aug 2013 - 12:48 PM, said:

She has had two or maybe three procedures:

1) Gum surgery to raise the height of her gums to minimize what is called a,"gummy smile." Most likely performed with a laser in one visit.

2) Veneers or cosmetic crowns to add length, shape (her teeth always looked a little flat and worn) and possibly width to regain proper proportions. This could be done in as little as two visits.

3) Depending on how many teeth were restored, she has had some whitening done to the teeth without veneers/crowns

This type of correction could not be achieved with Invisalign or similar orthodontic systems.

Any misalignment issues would be easy to correct with veneers/crowns.

The work looks good and no one would really care except that we have pictures from before to compare.

Bast' reply:

"Is that what your speculating, or has she confirmed that she had that done."

My follow up answer: 

No, Bast, I am not aware that Candice has confirmed that she has had dental work, but as someone who does this type of work for a profession, I can tell you without a doubt what treatment she has pursued.

Regards.

Aug 25, 2013 - Candice Out & About in SoHo [HQ]

post-42054-0-1446055361-49786_thumb.jpg th_7fda76272510447.jpg/monthly_08_2013/post-42054-0-1446055364-36009_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3049210" alt="post-42054-0-1446055364-36009_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150"> th_eb1a05272510511.jpg/monthly_08_2013/post-42054-0-1446055364-41724_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3049227" alt="post-42054-0-1446055364-41724_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150">

divinecandice.com

More info on the upcoming editorial in Interview September 2013

"6. The Goddesses"

Photographer: Fabien Baron

Stylist: Karl Templer

Hair: Recine

Make-up: Diane Kendal

Models: Mrianda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel, Constance Jablonski, Andreea Diaconu, Behati Prinsloo, Toni Garrn, Doutzen Kroes, Karlina Caune, Jourdan Dunn

Oh my god, she's fantastic, sublime, it is final, it's my favorite shot of Candice. I love her face, especially her eyes. Then when she has her white coat and hat! DAMN!

Thank you so much Lovemusic102, what is a "6. The Goddesses" they will have a shot all together?