Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

her vogue rusia editorial is out but i don't know how to post the pics so here is the link

http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/candice-swanepoel-sports-glam-rock-style-vogue-russia-david-mushegain/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

such a different styling for Candice

I don't know what to say! She really turns me on here! And I never liked these kind of pics where she looks so over styled!!!

But as I said She really turns me on!  :woot:

Badboy

NK :hug:

I love her editorial for Vogue Russia, and even though I love all of her work for VS, because there is so much of it, and because that is mainly what she does, it always makes editorials like this that much more special. Candice really is amazingly beautiful, and very versatile, and I completely love it when she does HF.

noo!!!!!!

I do not understand this habit of masculinizing Models :weightlift:

Take for example the where Candice has the 'nose ring is really bad (N) (N) (N)

I save that in long black dress and that in car very hot :cool:

I actually like the photo with the nose ring, because in my opinion Candice actually pulls it off and makes it look very hot. I don't know how the nose ring makes the photo masculine, I really don't get a masculine vibe from any of the photos. I don't know any guys with nose piercings, but I know loads of woman that do, and with all those bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and rings, I think that photo looks completely feminine.

Edit.

I know what you mean with many models being made to look masculine in a lot of editorials and stuff these days, and I usually don't like it, same goes for all the "androgynous" editorials, but I just don't think that is the case with these photos.

^ the masculine thing is bulls! They got a ring in the middle of the nose.. So...

She makes it work!

Badboy

NK :hug:

If she was wearing just the nose ring I would think so as well, but with all the other jewelry/accessories, the photo comes off as feminine, in my opinion. Either way though, Candice definitely makes it look good.