Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

post-42054-0-1446055045-29591_thumb.jpg

View From the Red Carpet: Candice Swanepoel Goes Platinum

Candice Swanepoel has ditched her sultry, Victoria's Secret catalogue-ready gold hair for something decidedly edgier. I spoke to the model last night at the Plaza Hotel, where she attended the 4th annual amfAR Inspiration Gala honoring Jennifer Lopez and Valentino Garavani. Turns out Victoria Hunter of Whittemore House Salon had completed Swanepoel's transformation in the nick of time: "It took three-and-a-half hours," says Swanepoel. "I was almost late. I was like, 'Oh, my God!'"

And why the last minute, intensely platinum look? "I was going to do my regular color, but I get bored, you know? I said, 'Let's go for it, really, really light.' I've been blonde, but this is out there for me. I still haven't had time to get used to it. When I got my hair and makeup done, I had to ask, 'Does it look okay?' When I look over in the mirror, I see a different person. I need to go home and come to terms with it."

allure.com

noo...go back candice!

I agree with you :)

I gotta say, I love her hair like this. Not forever no, but I am all for it if she keeps it this way for a little while. It's crazy, and I didn't even think it was possible, but she looks even more exotic now. I have always thought of Candice as having unworldly-beauty, like there are beautiful women, and then there's Candice Swanepoel. She is truly on a whole different level entirely. So with her hair like this, it is even more so, like she really is an Angel or something.

To be honest though, I probably like her hair so much, because it is on her, she could shave her head and I am positive I would still think she is impossibly beautiful and sexy.

noo...go back candice!

I agree with you :)

I totally agree with you both!! :thumbsup: Would love to see her brunette or the darker blond :wub:

With this blond hair she looks older and like my friend said, she looks like old old lady :) For me she reminds me one of the Olsen twins with this hair...

post-61157-0-1446055046-14885_thumb.jpg

View From the Red Carpet: Candice Swanepoel Goes Platinum

Candice Swanepoel has ditched her sultry, Victoria's Secret catalogue-ready gold hair for something decidedly edgier. I spoke to the model last night at the Plaza Hotel, where she attended the 4th annual amfAR Inspiration Gala honoring Jennifer Lopez and Valentino Garavani. Turns out Victoria Hunter of Whittemore House Salon had completed Swanepoel's transformation in the nick of time: "It took three-and-a-half hours," says Swanepoel. "I was almost late. I was like, 'Oh, my God!'"

And why the last minute, intensely platinum look? "I was going to do my regular color, but I get bored, you know? I said, 'Let's go for it, really, really light.' I've been blonde, but this is out there for me. I still haven't had time to get used to it. When I got my hair and makeup done, I had to ask, 'Does it look okay?' When I look over in the mirror, I see a different person. I need to go home and come to terms with it."

allure.com

this one bigger please? anyone? *o*

IMO for the first time in 4+ years I gotta say Candice looks better now then with the beach blonde. She stands out in a good way, and she's now separated from the VS blonde trifecta. Candice keep the look, it really works for you!

Change is good.

Yeah she reminded me of the olsens too which is good for a being a model, but for being a vs model... Not sure.

I hope she didn't damage her hair though the texture is kinda frizzy and not like it usually is. And I know so many people who bleached their hair and it looked gorgeous, but it ended up damaging their hair.

But she'll have enough money to fix it

Yeah she reminded me of the olsens too which is good for a being a model, but for being a vs model... Not sure.

I hope she didn't damage her hair though the texture is kinda frizzy and not like it usually is. And I know so many people who bleached their hair and it looked gorgeous, but it ended up damaging their hair.

But she'll have enough money to fix it

From that interview it sounds like she was at a VERY good salon and if it took 3 and a half hours to do, that sounds to me like she had it done the proper way. The weather in NYC was very humid and rainy last night; probably why there was any frizz (I don't really see it myself though). I mean, lets be honest. Candice is a supermodel who makes her living on her LOOKS. She's not going to color her hair with a bottle of bleach in the kitchen sink like other people. There are ways to lighten your hair like this without doing damage, you just have to go to a good salon, see a proper stylist, and be willing to shell out the $$$