Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Candice can easyly go all the way to the top like Gisele/Cindy/Elle/Naomi/Linda..

Badboy

NK :hug:

The trick is to define the "top"

Kathy Ireland might be the "top". She runs a 2 billion $ empire.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Kathy_ireland

In a May 2012 British Vogue article, Ireland was called the world's richest model over Anne V and Gisele Bündchen

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/15-richest-super-models-planet/#!/1-kathy-ireland-net-worth-350-million_474/

Sorry but I don't think there will be one single model as big as Gisele is, Gisele is Gisele, Candice is Candice, but of course time will tell... :)

Agree.

Titles like "Next Gisele", "Next Kate" etc. are ridiculous! Gisele became a symbol of 00's, she pave the way and other models just follow that way. No doubt Candice IS Top, but Candice/Rosie/Karlie’ll never ever be equal to Gisele.

Well, as you said Candice is Candice and Gisele is Gisele :D - two incomparable categories.

On the theme's theme:

Vogue España cover is gorgeous, one of her best :heart:

When I quote who said about Candice being the next Gisele, WHAT I MEANT (don't know about anyone else but me) was that she can be as important, as influent, known, respected, she can have as much success - as a model - as Gisele and other great models had. No one here, I suppose, is expecting her to be filling someone else's shoes. We just think she can have a great career just like those big models. We're not (I am not) comparing or saying "let's take Gisele's place" or anything like that. Gisele was just a name, there are other great models in history. Candice is getting her on space. I just hope - and believe - it is going to be as big as Gisele and other models like her, but in her own way. I was never a fan of Giseles, so to me, Candice is already a better model. Personal taste. And no, I do NOT mean the money she is getting, specially cause Candice is not a material girl, I don't think she is after that. So... anyways, I believe in her, like I've been doing for 5/6 years and well, she hasn't disappointed me at all!

badboy :hug:

When I quote who said about Candice being the next Gisele, WHAT I MEANT (don't know about anyone else but me) was that she can be as important, as influent, known, respected, she can have as much success - as a model - as Gisele and other great models had. No one here, I suppose, is expecting her to be filling someone else's shoes. We just think she can have a great career just like those big models. We're not (I am not) comparing or saying "let's take Gisele's place" or anything like that. Gisele was just a name, there are other great models in history. Candice is getting her on space. I just hope - and believe - it is going to be as big as Gisele and other models like her, but in her own way. I was never a fan of Giseles, so to me, Candice is already a better model. Personal taste. And no, I do NOT mean the money she is getting, specially cause Candice is not a material girl, I don't think she is after that. So... anyways, I believe in her, like I've been doing for 5/6 years and well, she hasn't disappointed me at all!

badboy :hug:

I meant exactly the same, MissNKlovesphotograph :)

Icons like Gisele, Kate, Linda or Naomi bring smth. new in the industry and Candice is not. She's extremely beautiful, hot, interesting etc., she's my favourite current VS angel and I constantly follow her work, BUT she just can't be equal to them not now, not ever.

And please don't take this personally, guys, this is just an exchange of views, right? :hehe::wave:

Added At: 2013-03-17 8:11 PM Last Updated At: 2013-03-17 8:11 PM

AGENCIES

Like her fellow Angels‚ Candice works out extremely hard to keep in tip top Victoria's Secret shape.

LONDON: She is renown for her perfect pert posterior. And Candice Swanepoel has shown just how she keeps her perfect derriere in Victoria's Secret shape, reported the Daily Mail on Friday.

The 24-year-old shared a picture of herself working out on her Twitter and Instagram accounts this week.

In the snap, the South African stunner is seen doing leg crunches in a pair of very tight workout leggings and a white sports bra, which also expertly shows off her supremely toned tummy.

Wearing ankle weights, Candice works up a sweat as she flexes her leg and bottom muscles.

She does the exercise in front of a mirror in what appears to be a private gym.

Candice aptly hash tagged the snap 'buns of steel', thrilling her fans in the process.

Like her fellow Angels, Candice works out extremely hard to keep in tip top Victoria's Secret shape.

Candice told FitSugar.com last year that her 'butt workouts' are the most important in her regime.

'Butt for me is really important so [my trainer and I] always end with butt lifts on all fours,' she said.

'If I haven't seen him in awhile the whole session is butt!'

The blonde beauty also regularly indulges in Yoga and Boxing.

'[Yoga is] one of my new favorite ways; I just started doing more. It's nice to just be able to stretch and work on your body but also your mind,' she said.

'Boxing has always worked really well for me as a full-body workout. I like something that's fast; you really feel like you're getting the energy up.'

Unlike many of the other VS model, including Adriana Lima, who have admitting in the past to fasting ahead of a shoot or show, Candice said she must eat to keep energised.

'I have to eat a lot because my metabolism is nuts, although I don't know how long it'll be like that!' she said.

Recently Candice has been modelling and promoting the new Victoria's Secret 'Swim' range around the clock.

The blonde beauty jetted out of Los Angeles on Wednesday after a promotional stop in Hollywood to reveal the retail chain's latest swimwear.

She, along with fellow VS Angels Alessandra Ambrosio attended a myriad events to promote the new Victoria's Secret Collection.

The group started their morning with an appearance on Good Morning America, and followed up a poolside photo call with an online Q&A session.

Their day also included an interview on Extra at The Grove and a meet and greet appearance for fans at the Beverly Center mall in Los Angeles.

They then topped it all off by attending the Victoria's Secret 2013 Swim Party on Tuesday night in Beverly Hills.

At the event, Candice looked sultry in halterneck fitted dress, which sported a red-and-blue pattern on the front and a flare at the bottom.

The South African stunner wore point black heels and scraped her blonde hair back into a tight bun.

via thehimalayantimes.com

Icons like Gisele, Kate, Linda or Naomi bring smth. new in the industry and Candice is not. She's extremely beautiful, hot, interesting etc., she's my favourite current VS angel and I constantly follow her work, BUT she just can't be equal to them not now, not ever.

And please don't take this personally, guys, this is just an exchange of views, right? :hehe::wave:

Candice can easyly go all the way to the top like Gisele/Cindy/Elle/Naomi/Linda..

Badboy

NK :hug:

The trick is to define the "top"

Kathy Ireland might be the "top". She runs a 2 billion $ empire.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Kathy_ireland

In a May 2012 British Vogue article, Ireland was called the world's richest model over Anne V and Gisele Bündchen

http://www.celebrity...50-million_474/

I love most of Candice's work, but I personally don't think she'll be called the next Gisele.

In the end, Gisele is Gisele, and Candice is Candice. Nobody can be the same, right?

But ofcourse, I hope for Candice that she'll get more well known... :)