Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

OMG. Does anyone have this pretty gem in better quality, please? :-)

post-44858-1330585878_thumb.jpg

That was Candice from the vsfs 08 show right? One of my favorite looks for her. Her hair and makeup were :wub:
^Yes it was - and I agree! The original post was here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1499525 Don't recall them being reposted in HQ, but maybe somewhere else..? :idk:

OMG. Does anyone have this pretty gem in better quality, please? :-)

post-44858-1330585878_thumb.jpg

That was Candice from the vsfs 08 show right? One of my favorite looks for her. Her hair and makeup were :wub:
^Yes it was - and I agree! The original post was here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1499525 Don't recall them being reposted in HQ, but maybe somewhere else..? :idk:

Thank you Barron! The shot species has is backstage pre show, is it under the vsfs thread 08? :huh:

Haha "serious candice" is much sexier than " always make sexy faces" candice

Here you are :wave:
I have every photo from those candids in better quality except for that one :/
Thank you Barron! The shot species has is backstage pre show, is it under the vsfs thread 08? :huh:

Am I missing something here? That link I'd already posted takes you to the post where all the "backstage pre show" shots of Candice are, from the '08 VSFS. That one shot in particular (as well as the rest) is better quality than TKC's and the same as Melocotón's... :ermm:

Am I missing something here? That link I'd already posted takes you to the post where all the "backstage pre show" shots of Candice are, from the '08 VSFS. That one shot in particular (as well as the rest) is better quality than TKC's and the same as Melocotón's... :ermm:

I see all her hq's but not that one particular photo with her hand in it. But nonetheless baron the link is very much appreciated :)

I see all her hq's but not that one particular photo with her hand in it. But nonetheless baron the link is very much appreciated :)

not GODDESS

ONLY very beatiful