Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

o.0

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Candice's work, I do after all come into this thread, but I think going to the extent of calling her "the body" when she has hips and legs and little else without a bit of artifice is a bit of a stretch.

What do you mean? :idk:

Upcoming events

Meet the Angels at our Very Sexy Tour Stop at VS Herald Square.

Public Event · By Victoria's Secret.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012.

Victoria'sâ Secret Herald Square

Candice Swanepoel & Erin Heatherton

Victoriaâs Secret Herald Square

March 13, 12-2pm

Meet the Angels at our Very Sexy Tour Stop at VS Northpark

Public Event · By Victoria's Secret.

Thursday, March 22, 2012.

Candice Swanepoel

Victoria’s Secret Northpark

March 22, 6-8pm

o.0

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Candice's work, I do after all come into this thread, but I think going to the extent of calling her "the body" when she has hips and legs and little else without a bit of artifice is a bit of a stretch.

I mean the only time she has a defined ass is when she arches her back to the point where from a girls perspective, (taking this from most of the girls I know) it looks almost painful. Her breasts are incredibly small, and they only look as large as they do because Victoria's Secret swimwear and lingerie add a great deal of pushup. I'm not saying she's not a beautiful girl, because I do think she is. She doesn't have a bad body, but the body everyone seems to feel she has she doesn't. She's an incredibly petite girl, and is lacking a few fundamental curves to be considered "THE body".

There's a reason she can float between high fashion and commercial so well, especially in light of working with Victoria's Secret which has no problem padding what is already good to make it great. She knows how to move her body to accentuate what she does have, which is good. The main reason she can look so curvy is because she has a very broad hip, take that away and she is just as petite as girls like Morgane Dubled, Angela Lindvall. Any of those girls who are incredibly petite and known for their high fashion careers.

o.0

I mean the only time she has a defined ass is when she arches her back to the point where from a girls perspective, (taking this from most of the girls I know) it looks almost painful. Her breasts are incredibly small, and they only look as large as they do because Victoria's Secret swimwear and lingerie add a great deal of pushup. I'm not saying she's not a beautiful girl, because I do think she is. She doesn't have a bad body, but the body everyone seems to feel she has she doesn't. She's an incredibly petite girl, and is lacking a few fundamental curves to be considered "THE body".

There's a reason she can float between high fashion and commercial so well, especially in light of working with Victoria's Secret which has no problem padding what is already good to make it great. She knows how to move her body to accentuate what she does have, which is good. The main reason she can look so curvy is because she has a very broad hip, take that away and she is just as petite as girls like Morgane Dubled, Angela Lindvall. Any of those girls who are incredibly petite and known for their high fashion careers.

I completely agree with you phenobarbie :wave:

Regarding the The Body Discussion:

But don't you guys think it's a matter of individual taste?

To me, the most important things are a great waist-to-hip ratio and long legs.

And Candice fits these criterions. Actually, Candice's waist-to-hip ratio is something special, particularly in this business.

And I don't mind her small breasts at all - breasts have to be shaped nicely, the size doesn't matter.

I also don't think that she's too thin. However, this is a question of personal taste, too.

So to me, Candice does have the perfect body.

If you don't agree - alright.

But it's not alright to say that we would love her body only because we see something that doesn't exist. :/

Obviously, tastes are just different.

Hey ... https://twitter.com/#!/angelcandice/sta...972424857333760 what happened there? Does anyone know? :p

About the pics from Miami: Michael Bay. That is all. I mean, have you guys seen his movies? It's pure objectification of women.

If a model / actress is cool with it, she's cool with it. It's for the flash and bang and the buzz and scandal. "Sell sell sell", guys. ;)

Hey ... https://twitter.com/#!/angelcandice/sta...972424857333760 what happened there? Does anyone know? :p

About the pics from Miami: Michael Bay. That is all. I mean, have you guys seen his movies? It's pure objectification of women.

If a model / actress is cool with it, she's cool with it. It's for the flash and bang and the buzz and scandal. "Sell sell sell", guys. ;)

The image has been removed.

What did it show? :blink:

The image has been removed.

What did it show? :blink:

Follow Behati's link and it goes here: https://twitter.com/#!/BeePrinsloo/stat...3571968/photo/1