Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Her face has never looked prettier than it does recently. stunning at JPG! :heart:

Candice is really proving she can do it all; runway,VS,editorial and I like her even more seeing she seemingly wants to branch out and try different things and not just get stuck in a "niche". Now I am just hoping for some more Cover shoots. :chicken:

happy birthday badboy. hope im not too late. you have always been supportive and kept it classy.:) thank you.

Badboy, you're so lucky!! :fun:

Candice really cares for her fans! :)

post-51006-0-1446071991-38147_thumb.jpg post-51006-0-1446071991-39871_thumb.jpg

This has to be the sweetest birthday present ever... That's what I wis for my birthday!!! :drool:

Thanks all for the lovley pics!

Badboy

Hehe she totally gave you a shoutout on her Twitter! She's so sweet! Happy Birthday indeed :fun:

Candice wished happy birthday to Badboy on twitter! Is the Badboy from here right? so lucky :blush:

OMG!!! :heart::kiss::blush::laugh: :drool:

I'm the happiest dude right now!!!

Candice, thank you so much you really made my day!!!

@angelcandice (Twitter)

"happy birthday badboy. hope im not too late. you have always been supportive and kept it classy.:) thank you."

You hear bellazone guys? You hear?

I ALLWAYS kept i classy!!!

(Booty, booty...) ;)

"QUOTE (lovemusic102 @ Oct 1 2011, 03:04 AM)

This has to be the sweetest birthday present ever... That's what I wis for my birthday!!!

Thanks all for the lovley pics!

Badboy"

Badboy

post-51006-1317551770_thumb.png

Have you watched the JPS pics? I spotted her non-heel shoes, bit strange that she is able to walk on those, I liked the tattoo look (based on Ed Hardy's success?).

http://www.imagebam.com/image/6ede0e151970456 (check it :blink: )

Speaking of birthdays, Candice's own birthday is coming up later this month (the 20th).

I can't believe she's still only 23! Feels like she's been around forever... :blink:

She's 22, 11 months and xx days. :) You are right, she is here since so long, she should retire. :p