Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Anyone going to Nomad Two world exhibition in Berlin?

http://nomadtwoworlds.com/nomadnews

Candice at 0:28 isn'it?

Badboy

Berlin is further afar from my town than Prague. :D

However, to be honest, I think Berlin is an ugly city anyway. :yuckky:

I don't get why Berlin is Germany's center of design and fashion...

Yes, it's our capital, but it's also one of our socially deprived areas... (e.g. Berlin has the highest unemployment rate throughout Germany :whistle:)

I could imagine so many German cities that were by far more suitable for being our center of design/fashion than Berlin...

You gotta be a bit careful there with the generalizations ... one thing doesn't equal the other, there are lots of complex issues involved, which is why you make too much of a leap there.

What are you talking about?

What thing doesn't equal the other?

I can't remember that I said anything along these lines.

Yes, it's our capital, but it's also one of our socially deprived areas... (e.g. Berlin has the highest unemployment rate throughout Germany whistle.gif)

It's not a great situation that Berlin is so poor (it has a really huge debt AFAIK), sure, but that doesn't mean it can't be Germany's center of d & f.

It sounded a bit like you meant that. :/ If not, sorry, my mistake. :)

Yes, it's our capital, but it's also one of our socially deprived areas... (e.g. Berlin has the highest unemployment rate throughout Germany whistle.gif)

It's not a great situation that Berlin is so poor (it has a really huge debt AFAIK), sure, but that doesn't mean it can't be Germany's center of d & f.

It sounded a bit like you meant that. :/ If not, sorry, my mistake. :)

Oh no, I didn't want to say that Berlin can't be Germany's center of design and fashion due to its social problems.

Obviously it appeared liked that, but this wasn't my intention, sorry :flower: It was just a side note.

All I wanted to say was that I don't see any reason why Berlin is suitable to be our center of design/fashion.

I know so many German cities that offer a lot of creative impules, but Berlin is none of them.

In my humble opinion, Berlin is actually really spiritless.