Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^

Newsflash: Whether you smoke or don't, everybody will die.

Duh?!

Bless you who hav'nt had any loss of family member because of smoke/cancer!!!

If you don't care it's up to you...

I care, And I think she's the most beautyful woman in the world and though she was way smarter than that!

But now every time she'll say she takes care of her body it's just a lie!!! <_<

Badboy

^

Newsflash: Whether you smoke or don't, everybody will die.

Duh?!

Bless you who hav'nt had any loss of family member because of smoke/cancer!!!

If you don't care it's up to you...

I care, And I think she's the most beautyful woman in the world and though she was way smarter than that!

But now every time she'll say she takes care of her body it's just a lie!!! <_<

Badboy

It isn't certain that you won't get cancer if you've never smoked in your life though. I know non-smokers that got cancer, some of them survived others didn't. Candice decide what she wants to do, she's 22 and can be seen as an adult. She can still take care of her body, it's not like we're going to see the inside of her body.

I think that today almost all of the girls her age smoke. Not all but most. It is perfectly normal. This does not mean she smokes too much or she'll smoke all your life.

Well, I think this depends on the country.

E.g. here in Germany just 32,8 % of women aged 20-25 smoke.

So the large majority (almost 70%) doesn't smoke.

Here's a statistic from Wikipedia that shows the percentage of smoking females by country:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Female_S..._by_Country.png

I think that today almost all of the girls her age smoke. Not all but most. It is perfectly normal. This does not mean she smokes too much or she'll smoke all your life.

Here's a statistic from Wikipedia that shows the percentage of smoking females by country:

Interesting thanks. In Portugal says only 17.6 smoke, but that was in 2000, I bet a lot more now. :laugh:

anyway I do not mean that smoking is good. I just do not shock me candice smoking. I think it's very normal for her age and her work (very busy). Although I do not agree but I'm not surprised.

sorry if repost

I just saw this picture and I was like :drool:

Please avoid hotlinking. Hotlinking is bandwidth theft and causes bandwidth to be taken away from the linked site, which then increases their server bill. You may upload images to bellazon's attachments, textlink or upload from a host site such as imageshack, imagevenue, photobucket, tinypic...instead. Thank you! See the rules of Bellazon HERE. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

http://candicefan.com/gallery/albums/uploa...2/normal_06.jpg

so natural so beautiful!

Interesting thanks. In Portugal says only 17.6 smoke, but that was in 2000, I bet a lot more now. :laugh:

anyway I do not mean that smoking is good. I just do not shock me candice smoking. I think it's very normal for her age and her work (very busy). Although I do not agree but I'm not surprised.

I know what you mean :wave:

And I agree with you on that point.

I just wanted to say that it is vice versa: most women do not smoke. :)

Anyway, here's something new from the VS Twitter:

Finished shooting holiday commercial in Prague & now flying home! Fun fact: the pilot in the pic is wearing VS!

post-50597-0-1446071536-46965_thumb.jpg

But does she smoke like a chimney? Some people smoke like once a week, or only when the're stressed. I don't see many pictures of her smoking, so maybe it's something she does once in a while. That doesn't mean she doesn't take care of her body, it just means she is only human :)

Well, at least I HOPE she doesn't smoke that much!!

And I just love those iphone pictures, she's always so sweet :wub:

Candice apparently has two editorials in the allure September issue and they were both shot by Mario Testino. info from tfs

Edit

standing by on this one Ian Somerhalder fansite that says they are going to scan the editorial and they said that most of the focus was on Candice

awesome , cant wait for that :heart:

fyi: for thoes of you surprised that she was smoking, Newsflash almost all of the models smoke, a lot also do coke or have done coke, yes even vs models i know this for a fact...... smoking is no surprise at all, modeling is extremely stressful