Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Does it really matter? I'm no expert on plastic surgery. From my view, the only thing I am sure of is that her jaw-line has become slightly more pronounced. Whether this is due to losing some weight or just shedding some "baby fat" in her face I do not know. She looked great back then and she looks great right now. The only thing I really miss is the brown hair. Not sure if I'm in the minority in that, but I miss her as a brunette.

me too, she looked so much better as brunette :yes:

This picture right here... I mean; how many men can help?! :laugh:

post-43249-1313248912_thumb.jpg

And this one? Now we know how bust enhancement happens at VS shootings, nope, it's not padding; IT'S PINSSSS HOLDING THE TOP TIGHTER THAN INTENDED TO BE!!! :laugh:

post-43249-1313249092_thumb.jpg

The thing with the pins is odd. Wouldn't it make more sense to simply make one that naturally fits more tightly? :idk:

^It might be a tie top and instead of taking the risk that it comes undone while they're shooting or that you can see the bump from the tie in some of the pictures they just pin it down instead? Or maybe they use a top that is too small so the cup is smaller and makes her breasts appear bigger so they can't tie it because there isn't enough slack in the back?

Maybe someone whould go to the VS website and go to "contact us" part and send them this picture and be like "What's with the pins yo?" :p

^It might be a tie top and instead of taking the risk that it comes undone while they're shooting or that you can see the bump from the tie in some of the pictures they just pin it down instead? Or maybe they use a top that is too small so the cup is smaller and makes her breasts appear bigger so they can't tie it because there isn't enough slack in the back?

Maybe someone whould go to the VS website and go to "contact us" part and send them this picture and be like "What's with the pins yo?" :p

It's not a tie top, if you notice real good, at the end of the bra towards the left side of the picture, you can see the clip of the top. My guess is maybe it was too big a size for Candice. But yes; asking VS would be good. Haha. :wave:

I am pretty sure she never had something done to her booty. I mean seriously?

I am not African or Brazilian or Latina & my ancestors are more like vikings :bellazon: and my butt poke like a crazy MOFU! :laugh:

And as I know people do not want to read never ending monologue I'll say that If u all believe that losing weight means that the nose is getting thinner and longer, well ok! :laugh:

I still like her face so it doesn't really matter if she did it or not :wave:

Well, I think there's a small misunderstanding. :)

Nobody believes that a nose becomes longer due to weight loss.

As I've already said: if your face is puffy, your nose appears puffier, too.

If you lose your baby fat in the face, your bone structure will appear more defined.

The second factor (which made her nose a little bit longer) is the aging.

As ZGCC has already said, a woman's body can develop until her early twenties.

Most women are full-fledged with about ~16/17, but there are still a few women whose body develops until their twenties.

I know a girl who had no breasts until her 19th birthday - and then, her breasts grew to a B cup within a year and a half.

Sometimes, bodies do strange things. Every body is individual.

And yes, I think such tiny changes like Candice's can be caused by natural developments. :wave:

Especially the nose, because a nose develops your whole lifetime.

Your cartilages in the nose are going to change although you will have reached your 60th year of age.

I am pretty sure she never had something done to her booty. I mean seriously?

I am not African or Brazilian or Latina & my ancestors are more like vikings :bellazon: and my butt poke like a crazy MOFU! :laugh:

And as I know people do not want to read never ending monologue I'll say that If u all believe that losing weight means that the nose is getting thinner and longer, well ok! :laugh:

I still like her face so it doesn't really matter if she did it or not :wave:

Well, I think there's a small misunderstanding. :)

Nobody believes that a nose becomes longer due to weight loss.

As I've already said: if your face is puffy, your nose appears puffier, too.

If you lose your baby fat in the face, your bone structure will appear more defined.

The second factor (which made her nose a little bit longer) is the aging.

As ZGCC has already said, a woman's body can develop until her early twenties.

Most women are full-fledged with about ~16/17, but there are still a few women whose body develops until their twenties.

I know a girl who had no breasts until her 19th birthday - and then, her breasts grew to a B cup within a year and a half.

Sometimes, bodies do strange things. Every body is individual.

And yes, I think such tiny changes like Candice's can be caused by natural developments. :wave:

Especially the nose, because a nose develops your whole lifetime.

Your cartilages in the nose are going to change although you will have reached your 60th year of age.

Yes exactly Melocotón! KiKi I wasn't saying that losing weight makes your nose longer, but when you loose that puffiness in your face, your bones become more refined and less puffy! check bones look larger, the nose looks more shaped(a.k.a why it may look like a nose job when its wieght loss!)!

Hope you like it???

Of course we like it!!!

But hey! Stop it I can't stand more beach pics!!!

Her twitter "anglecandice"

St Barts.Hair and makeup by Frankie Foye and Anna marie Rizzreri. Photo by Frankie.Surrounded by love and great energy

Wow! Look at how small her rib cage is! Now we know why the pins on the bikini top.

Hope you like it???

Of course we like it!!!

But hey! Stop it I can't stand more beach pics!!!

Her twitter "anglecandice"

St Barts.Hair and makeup by Frankie Foye and Anna marie Rizzreri. Photo by Frankie.Surrounded by love and great energy

Okay, sorry for taking a toll on you :p

I know these booty pics are not fair :D

Btw, I love that new Twitter pic!

It's great what they have done with her hair

No way this girl has had any plastic surgery..

Candice at 16/17 years old:

post-36419-0-1446071291-21016_thumb.jpg

2008 VSFS:

post-36419-0-1446071291-2269_thumb.jpg

2010 VSFS:

post-36419-0-1446071291-2355_thumb.jpg

March 2011:

post-36419-0-1446071291-25176_thumb.jpg

July 2011:

post-36419-0-1446071291-26341_thumb.jpg

I've studied this girl since she first started modelling and if she had plastic surgery, she should get her money back :laugh: Because nothing about her face has changed. You can see it in the pictures with no make-up. When she has make-up on, her face and nose are always contoured. Plus there's photoshop. Otherwise, the only change is the natural change of the face when we grow out of our teens and into our 20's. Her butt looks 100% real to me too! The product of hard work in the gym :)

No way this girl has had any plastic surgery..

Candice at 16/17 years old:

post-43249-0-1446071296-8061_thumb.jpg

2008 VSFS:

post-43249-0-1446071296-82681_thumb.jpg

2010 VSFS:

post-43249-0-1446071296-83304_thumb.jpg

March 2011:

post-43249-0-1446071296-85114_thumb.jpg

July 2011:

post-43249-0-1446071296-85727_thumb.jpg

I've studied this girl since she first started modelling and if she had plastic surgery, she should get her money back :laugh: Because nothing about her face has changed. You can see it in the pictures with no make-up. When she has make-up on, her face and nose are always contoured. Plus there's photoshop. Otherwise, the only change is the natural change of the face when we grow out of our teens and into our 20's. Her butt looks 100% real to me too! The product of hard work in the gym :)

Amen! :wave: