Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

It's obvious she had one because the top of it is thinner & the tip is longer. And the tip of the nose is not getting longer with the age or the shape of your face. But it's a very light change so it's not really obvious for everybody. Look at her pictures on the first pages of the thread when u 'll see the difference. It doesn't really change her face but gave her more sharp angles and soften her cute "baby fat" look.

And before someone jump at my throat for saying Candice the Goddess had a nose job, i just want to say i still think she is beautiful with her original nose or the new one. And having a nose job is not a sin or a bad thing!

I have enough pictures of her from back then.

So it's more likely that I just don't see it.

Anyway, I also think plastic surgery is not a shame.

EDIT: The reason why I don't think that such tiny changes are caused by plastic surgery,

is because my nose changed extremely within my whole lifetime.

If you look at older photos, you'll think that I've had thousands of nose jobs. :D

I'm just saying.

well i don't know about your nose but Candice was way too old to have her nose changing just like that since she started modeling. The nose is not changing in shape or size after 13 or 14 years old. Now is not a drastic change but it's not a natural change.

As far as i know only 3 no natural things can change the shape of a bone: An accident, a surgeon or cocaine. (look at Kate Moss)

post-19830-0-1446071189-40047_thumb.jpg

her nose was wider^^

post-19830-0-1446071189-49335_thumb.jpg

longer on the tip and thinner on the top

but she is still pretty & only the fact that she is too skinny for my taste make like her a bit less more right now.

but as I heard Candice is reading the thread from time to time , maybe the truth will come out her lips?

Does it really matter? I'm no expert on plastic surgery. From my view, the only thing I am sure of is that her jaw-line has become slightly more pronounced. Whether this is due to losing some weight or just shedding some "baby fat" in her face I do not know. She looked great back then and she looks great right now. The only thing I really miss is the brown hair. Not sure if I'm in the minority in that, but I miss her as a brunette.

What I meant is that we owe the myth of Cleopatra's nose to Blaise Pascal's quote (Le nez de Cléopâtre, s'il eût été plus court, toute la face de la terre aurait changé). There was (and I believe still is) no historical basis to believe there was anything remarkable or unremarkable about her nose. ;)

well i don't know about your nose but Candice was way too old to have her nose changing just like that since she started modeling. The nose is not changing in shape or size after 13 or 14 years old. Now is not a drastic change but it's not a natural change.

As far as i know only 3 no natural things can change the shape of a bone: An accident, a surgeon or cocaine. (look at Kate Moss)

post-50597-0-1446071194-17276_thumb.jpg

her nose was wider^^

post-50597-0-1446071194-21396_thumb.jpg

but she is still pretty & only the fact that she is too skinny for my taste make like her a bit less more right now.

but as I heard Candice is reading the thread from time to time , maybe the truth will come out her lips?

I seem to be the big exception, because my nose still changed after my 14th year of age. :D

Especially the tip became longer and longer with every year (unfortunately).

I see what you mean and I also see the changes now, but I'm still not sure about it.

I have nothing against plastic surgery, but I see what my nose is able to do (lol), so I'm not sure if her changes are natural, too.

Maybe Candice will comment on this one day. :wave:

@SympathysSilhouette

It would be great if she dyed her hair brown again.

Models dye their hair permanently - so why shouldn't Candice do this, too?

One year blonde, the next one brunette and so on :p

post-43249-0-1446071195-10498_thumb.jpg

her nose was wider^^

post-43249-0-1446071195-12985_thumb.jpg

I seem to be the big exception, because my nose still changed after my 14th year of age. :D

Especially the tip became longer and longer with every year (unfortunately).

I see what you mean and I also see the changes now, but I'm still not sure about it.

I have nothing against plastic surgery, but I see what my nose is able to do (lol), so I'm not sure if her changes are natural, too.

Maybe Candice will comment on this one day. :wave:

@SympathysSilhouette

It would be great if she dyed her hair brown again.

Models dye their hair permanently - so why shouldn't Candice do this, too?

One year blonde, the next one brunette and so on :p

The development of a females body can occur up to her early twenties. This is scientifically proven. I have been trying to find an interview Candice did in English during her recent trip to Brazil I believe it was, where she was commenting about the chaos her loss weight had caused, and she said it was a situation that had saddened her deeply because she took extreme care of herself and she thought that what had been a considerable amount of baby fat loss was misinterpreted and if I remember correctly? She said her face had become more defined.

I like her as both, brunette and blonde.

post-5097-0-1446071204-78757_thumb.jpg

her nose was wider^^

post-5097-0-1446071208-31436_thumb.jpg

I don't see anything in those photos that can't be explained by her weight loss, her age difference, the different angles of the photos, the lighting, or make-up. To be honest, I don't see a shape change of the nose at all.

Perhaps her slimmed down face is distorting your perception.

its called CONTOURING THE NOSE people...its just makeup! she never had a nose job.

It's obvious she had one because the top of it is thinner & the tip is longer. And the tip of the nose is not getting longer with the age or the shape of your face. But it's a very light change so it's not really obvious for everybody. Look at her pictures on the first pages of the thread when u 'll see the difference. It doesn't really change her face but gave her more sharp angles and soften her cute "baby fat" look.

And before someone jump at my throat for saying Candice the Goddess had a nose job, i just want to say i still think she is beautiful with her original nose or the new one. And having a nose job is not a sin or a bad thing!

I have enough pictures of her from back then.

So it's more likely that I just don't see it.

Anyway, I also think plastic surgery is not a shame.

EDIT: The reason why I don't think that such tiny changes are caused by plastic surgery,

is because my nose changed extremely within my whole lifetime.

If you look at older photos, you'll think that I've had thousands of nose jobs. :D

I'm just saying.