Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

For the love of god, please, please......put gifs as attachments. SO. MUCH. EASIER. For people with slow computers. :yes:

+1!!!

It takes ages to upload everything here!

Also state a rule. If you make a gif you have to tell witch video you used!!! ;)

So we can check out the vid our self !!!

Badboy

Hey guys :wave:

I hope it's okay that I post this in here, because I haven't found a better thread. :cry:

I have a question with regard to the names of fashion shows. (Not Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows)

I give an example, because that makes it much easier for me to express my request:

When I visit candicefan.com, there are backstage candids of the Marc Bouwer collection. They are in the folder "2007", but the fashion show is called "Marc Bouwer Spring/Summer 2008".

Why is the name of the fashion show one year ahead, although it took place in 2007?

I hope someone can enlighten me! :)

As in every type of product, you make them for show this year and hope for a great response. Then you start the production and start selling them next year!

Same with cars, guitars etc... You see them and want them, but have to wait to get them!!! Just a teaser! <_<

Hope this helps!

I want more pics of her booty! :heart:

As Triskele said earlier... Yes I want to bang that booty to!!! :drool:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2607815

Badboy

As in every type of product, you make them for show this year and hope for a great response. Then you start the production and start selling them next year!

Same with cars, guitars etc... You see them and want them, but have to wait to get them!!! Just a teaser! <_<

Hope this helps!

Badboy

Ahhh, the names are always one year ahead, because the collection will be only sold the following year! :)

Thank you very much!! :hug: Now I understand it. :wave:

And with regard to the booty thing...

It's repost and old, but you can't see it enough times. :p

candice2010photoshootst.jpg

Hope this helps!

Badboy

Ahhh, the names are always one year ahead, because the collection will be only sold the following year! :)

Thank you very much!! :hug: Now I understand it. :wave:

And with regard to the booty thing...

It's repost and old, but you can't see it enough times. :p

candice2010photoshootst.jpg

Candice, your booty :kiss: :drool: :kiss: :drool: :kiss: Me like alot!

Thanks for the pic!

Badboy

post-47733-0-1446071054-56653_thumb.gifpost-47733-0-1446071054-61558_thumb.gif

vsfantasygifs

:woot: Which one is this from!?!? :drool:

:wave:

For the love of god, please, please......put gifs as attachments. SO. MUCH. EASIER. For people with slow computers. :yes:

+1!!!

It takes ages to upload everything here!

Also state a rule. If you make a gif you have to tell witch video you used!!! ;)

So we can check out the vid our self !!!

Badboy

Thanks Melocoton :) :) Owe you one

And Badboy and Danni : Agreed, and yes if possible, please also mention the video used as it would be easier :) :)

Does anyone know if there's any pictures of Candice with Lindsay? Or does anyone have any of those? Anything you got is appreciated! :)
Ellingson?

Aside from the various VSFS and Pelotonia photo-ops, the only ones I know of are those at that event and the GQ ones.

Yes, Ellingson. Thank you so much. Ugh; I really wish they had more.

Does anyone know if there's any pictures of Candice with Lindsay? Or does anyone have any of those? Anything you got is appreciated! :)
Ellingson?

Aside from the various VSFS and Pelotonia photo-ops, the only ones I know of are those at that event and the GQ ones.

Well, the only campaigns they ever did together were the Christmas 2009 and Body By Victoria 2010 ones, so... They are both gonna be featured in this year's Christmas campaign, so maybe there'll be more by then.

Ellingson?

Well, the only campaigns they ever did together were the Christmas 2009 and Body By Victoria 2010 ones, so... They are both gonna be featured in this year's Christmas campaign, so maybe there'll be more by then.

Oh gosh. I really hope so! Thanks. :wave: