Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Repost?

Nope, ain't seen these before, nice finds :) And thanks to everyone for the updates as well :)

I think its the Carina Duek Campaign Winter 2011, I recognized the pics and I'm almost sure i've got them from this forum. :)

Edit: Here you go, it's on page 305 (#6100 by felinoh) march 16th.

Yes, they are a repost. And yes, from Carina Duek Campaign. They were posted a while back.

EDIT:

Last post on this page-> http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...459&st=6080. However, the closeups were never posted. :)

post-1052-0-1446070305-23225_thumb.gif

post-1052-0-1446070305-26169_thumb.gif

vsfantasygifs

Anyone know which vid the first gif is from?? The one where she gestures with her hand? :)

Here ya go. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9-SuWIXzFo

LOL! Love when she says: "Just another day at the office." :D

Edited a photo of Candy and thought id share it here :)

post-1052-0-1446070305-28363_thumb.jpg

Visit My Blog Please :)

xxo Jess

Thanks a ton ZGCC :) :)

And my oh my JessicaA, absolutely stunning :o nice work, she looks perfect,umm,she already is but you get my point

(Y) great!!! ... Way to go!!!

Wow, thanks for the answers everyone, I never knew they used photoshop to create those "fuller busts". Last question (sorry!!) do you think inserts of some sort are used for when she wears bikinis? I would love to be ble to achieve that look!

I buy both, VS bras and panties. As far as the bras? I have achieved that same look the models have with some of their bras and trust me, there has been no photoshop done on me, I should know. Some of the VS bras have gel implants in them, some of them on the lower part of the bra, and others on the lower and outer part of them, the ones with implants on the both areas are the ones that give the extra two cup sizes. Just like some of them have no implants at all, but their design do help some, like the balconet push ups. As for their panties? Nope, they don't come with no help whatsoever. :)

Candice and her boyfriend Hermann Nicoli for US Vogue Magazine July 2011.

post-43249-1308677575_thumb.jpg

EDIT: I will credit CandiceVSfans from Twitter on this post because it's where I saw it. Not sure if it's Jen from lovevsmodels. But lovevsmodels is not where I saw the post. So thought I'd give the credit to the source I got it from to clear up any confusion if any. :)

Wow, they look so perfect together in that pic :) you can just see the spark between them, he is one real lucky guy :(

Wow, thanks for the answers everyone, I never knew they used photoshop to create those "fuller busts". Last question (sorry!!) do you think inserts of some sort are used for when she wears bikinis? I would love to be ble to achieve that look!

I buy both, VS bras and panties. As far as the bras? I have achieved that same look the models have with some of their bras and trust me, there has been no photoshop done on me, I should know. Some of the VS bras have gel implants in them, some of them on the lower part of the bra, and others on the lower and outer part of them, the ones with implants on the both areas are the ones that give the extra two cup sizes. Just like some of them have no implants at all, but their design do help some, like the balconet push ups. As for their panties? Nope, they don't come with no help whatsoever. :)

True, most of the VS bras as i've heard come with enhancements as-is, but i've heard they stuff the insides for the show to achieve that fuller look with the outfits

True, most of the VS bras as i've heard come with enhancements as-is, but i've heard they stuff the insides for the show to achieve that fuller look with the outfits

They stuff the bras for the catalog as well. There was a German video with her and Erin some pages back that pretty much confirmed it.

Love the shot of her and her BF! Looks adorable!! :wub:

And also NICE CANDY!!!!!! On wearing wearing a Michigan sweatshirt in the VS shots!! you are indeed wearing an awesome sweatshirt! loll :blush:

Thank you all for the updates!!