Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Do you remember when that last pic where posted first?

I think Luna is one maybe one and a half year or so...

(I wish I could be Luna for one day) :blush: :drool:

Badboy

It was posted here on this thread, you would have to scan the whole thread to know exactly when it was posted.

(LOL! You and a few others. :laugh:)

Does anyone know what methods victorias secret uses to give their models that ultra cleavage look? Is it pads or tape or something? because they really do a great job of making the girls look great. thanks to anyone who helps!

Photoshop CS 4/5

:whistle:

Does anyone know what methods victorias secret uses to give their models that ultra cleavage look? Is it pads or tape or something? because they really do a great job of making the girls look great. thanks to anyone who helps!

They shoot the models with bras that are 1-2 sizes small to make their tatas look bigger & of course 99% they wear the push-up bras

Photoshop is only to screw their faces :laugh:

They shoot the models with bras that are 1-2 sizes small to make their tatas look bigger & of course 99% they wear the push-up bras

Photoshop is only to screw their faces :laugh:

And legs!

Never been on a VS set, but I would speculate as above, and yes, also pads and tape. Also make-up. For example, there is a picture of Niki Taylor from when she is quite young, and you can see (at least what always appears to me) to be a line of make-up applied to create a shadow where she would have had/you would expect to see cleavage. That was pre-digital photography; adding shadow to a photograph with Photoshop is trivial. Clothing may also be pinned or taped to make it hang or fit better.